Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

No Respect Thread

ESPN article, "The 343 teams that will not win the national championship"

Xavier is more than likely going to be a number 1 seed and this guy just writes off us off as not having a chance to win a National Championship. How much lack of respect can a 1 seed be given?

I think we're going to see a lot more of this over the next week and a half.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...l-championship

He has also never been right, which he states as well.
    Coaches don't make Xavier, Xavier makes coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    ESPN article, "The 343 teams that will not win the national championship"

Xavier is more than likely going to be a number 1 seed and this guy just writes off us off as not having a chance to win a National Championship. How much lack of respect can a 1 seed be given?

I think we're going to see a lot more of this over the next week and a half.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...l-championship
    ESPN is running out of ways to get worse. Keep the great writing and journalism up you shmucks!

Sophomore
    joke writing but a hack writer that probably has watched zero Big East basketball that wasn't played on his network.

I'm pissed I gave this jackass a click.
    Run the table.

When Sean miller owns ESPN in a few months maybe they will be instructed to give us some respect.
    - David Bowers ('95)

I’m not sure why people worry about this type of stuff. We’ve done more than fine with minimal exposure. The people in the industry that matter have great respect for Xavier. Xavier is not a victim and I refuse to dwell on the respect we do not receive.

They hate us cause they ain’t us! They don’t respect us, they can’t eat a 50 gallon drum filled with veiny, throbbing dicks!
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Sophomore
    We should welcome their disdain, the answer will be provided on the court and I think we have as good a chance as any. I know we will play 4 minute war by w4 minute war

The selection committee is the only place I want respect.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    I’m not sure why people worry about this type of stuff. We’ve done more than fine with minimal exposure. The people in the industry that matter have great respect for Xavier. Xavier is not a victim and I refuse to dwell on the respect we do not receive.

They hate us cause they ain’t us! They don’t respect us, they can’t eat a 50 gallon drum filled with veiny, throbbing dicks!
    Are we just going to ignore the sheer volume of dicks Nuts just proposed they eat?