Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Neither have I. Is she hot?

(That was shameful of me, but my fate is probably sealed.)
    No she is not hot do a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    No she is not hot do a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol she may be hot after a few shots

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    On the other hand Cowherd himself did not have us as one of his 9 teams that can win the tourney.
    Cowherd is an idiot, that uses "controversial" takes to get listens and clicks.

Supporting Member
    8 Sports Illustrated writer predictions, and only one has us moving beyond the round of 16. Several have us losing the first weekend, including one who predicted of a FIRST ROUND LOSS! WTF???

https://www.si.com/college-basketbal...bracket-advice

No respect!
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

This is madness! Madness I say! Next they'll be saying the earth is flat, there is no Santa Claus, the polar icecaps are melting, Smufs aren't real and Donald Trump is president. Utter madness!

At least they're not talking free bourbon at Dana. That would be bedlam.
    Last edited by UCGRAD4X; 03-13-2018 at 08:39 PM.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    8 Sports Illustrated writer predictions, and only one has us moving beyond the round of 16. Several have us losing the first weekend, including one who predicted of a FIRST ROUND LOSS! WTF???

https://www.si.com/college-basketbal...bracket-advice

No respect!
    There are so many sports bloggers subcontracting that they step on each other. I am going to give myself a hiatus from reading anything for the next 3 days but will watch the NCC/Tex So play in game. Time to put up or shut up. No amount of writing matters. Go X and trust the experience from last year will carry us.

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Never said anything about being upset I said they bow out early. They get all this hype and then they make it to the second round or sweet 16 and they are done. Last year they finally broke through. Dance Card F**cked me big time this year. Bunch of frauds. Here is their results.

1 Defeated West Virginia in regional semifinal, 61-58
    Lost to North Carolina in National Championship, 71-65

2016 2-1 Defeated Utah in second round, 82-59
    Lost to Syracuse in regional semifinal, 63-60

2015 3-1 Lost to Duke in regional final, 66-52

2014 1-1 Lost to Arizona in second round, 84-61
    2013 1-1
    2012 1-1 Defeated West Virginia in first round, 77-54
    Lost to Ohio State in second round, 73-66
    2011 1-1
    2010 1-1 Lost to Syracuse in second round, 87-65
    2009 2-1 Defeated Akron in first round, 77-64
    Lost to North Carolina in regional semifinal, 98-77
    2008 0-1
    2007 0-1 Lost to Indiana in first round, 70-57
    2006 2-1 Defeated Indiana in second round, 90-80
    2005 1-1
    2004 1-1
    2003 1-1 Defeated Cincinnati in first round, 74-69
    Lost to Arizona in second round, 96-95
    2002 0-1
    2001 2-1 Defeated Virginia in first round, 86-85
    Lost to Michigan State in regional semifinal, 77-62
    2000 2-1 Defeated Louisville in first round, 77-66
    Lost to Purdue in regional semifinal, 75-66
    Sorry to chime in, but the "they never do anything in March" narrative really irks me. We don't control what pundits say, so take empirical evidence and look at it. To easily disprove your narrative you can add the seeds of both GU and their opponent to the list above. GU has performed to seed pretty much every time in the tournament. Obviously the time we got bounced by WSU stands out(underperform), but that's counteracted when we went to the E8 as a 10 seed(overperform). Even in the run to the Nat'l Title game, we performed to seed. usually when we run into higher seeded teams, we lose. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by AdoptedZag View Post
    Sorry to chime in, but the "they never do anything in March" narrative really irks me. We don't control what pundits say, so take empirical evidence and look at it. To easily disprove your narrative you can add the seeds of both GU and their opponent to the list above. GU has performed to seed pretty much every time in the tournament. Obviously the time we got bounced by WSU stands out(underperform), but that's counteracted when we went to the E8 as a 10 seed(overperform). Even in the run to the Nat'l Title game, we performed to seed. usually when we run into higher seeded teams, we lose. It's that simple.
    Welp, that's a helluva lot better that Clifton College.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by AdoptedZag View Post

Great point. Zags might as well stay home for the S-16. No skin off our backs whatsoever.

Junior
    i think it's really very simple. Knock down the FF door. We're getting respect - #1 seed etc... I wonder if UVA fans feel the same way. #1 team in both polls but they have never won a title so until they do ... Same here. Just do it!
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati