Freshman

Blueitt 3 point contest

I thought I saw he was selected to participate. Has it happened yet, if so how did he do? If not, what day and channel is it on?

Quote Originally Posted by cheeba View Post
    I thought I saw he was selected to participate. Has it happened yet, if so how did he do? If not, what day and channel is it on?
    It appears it was last night. I don't see Trevon listed as a participant.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

All-Conference
    I turned it on assuming he'd be shooting. He wasn't.

Sophomore
    Any chance he's trying to get his shoulder cleaned up before the draft process? I understand sitting out the 3 v 3 b/c he doesn't want to risk an injury, but I don't see any drawback to going to the 3 point contest and lifting a few shots? I have no idea, but just sort of connecting some dots, trying to make sense of why he might have sat out.

Quote Originally Posted by MITTENMUSKIE16 View Post
    Any chance he's trying to get his shoulder cleaned up before the draft process? I understand sitting out the 3 v 3 b/c he doesn't want to risk an injury, but I don't see any drawback to going to the 3 point contest and lifting a few shots? I have no idea, but just sort of connecting some dots, trying to make sense of why he might have sat out.
    No idea. TB has been radio silent since the buzzer against Florida State. Completely within his right, I might add.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Sophomore
    Definitely, he deserves as much. He's a great competitor, and the team he led for so long, fell short of its ultimate goal. Whenever he does resurface, after a terrible 12 days for Xavier, we'll be happy to see what's in store for him next. Him and JP (and Sean and Kerem, obviously) deserve nothing but the best in their futures.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    No idea. TB has been radio silent since the buzzer against Florida State. Completely within his right, I might add.
    He was radio silence well before the final buzzer.

Freshman
    Is he no longer in the 3 v 3

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeba View Post
    Is he no longer in the 3 v 3
    Correct...he dropped out.