Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

big east tourney tickets and ROLL CALL

In what sections are the x tickets?

They usually spread them out all over the arena - that way it always looks full.

Sophomore
    Friday and Saturday are like 98% sold out. I don’t think they’re worried about making it look full. It will be full.

Quote Originally Posted by muethibp View Post
    Friday and Saturday are like 98% sold out. I don’t think they’re worried about making it look full. It will be full.
    I understand that - but not everybody goes to all the games. Some people just watch their team play and don't go to all the sessions. For example, we have tickets to all the sessions. We will watch the sessions that Xavier is in. If they play the noon game on Thursday, I doubt we will watch the night session games that day. Our seats will be empty for those games.

Also, if a team loses, their fans (who have all session tickets) are less likely to go to the other games. They will try to unload their tickets, but they might not be able to (or are too lazy to do so).

To be sure, their are pockets of Xavier fans, but there aren't dedicated sections of Xavier fans.
    Last edited by XUOWNSUC; 02-28-2018 at 09:13 PM.

Junior
    This is pretty much what happens. I will buy tickets for Thursday when I know the game time (almost knew tonight - damn it Friars). 1st session is not hard to get on the broker sites. Semis and Finals are v. pricey, however. Will like try to buy from losing fans. If that doesn't work I'll buy from brokers. We're there for the experience so I don't mind paying a little more.
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

The top seed plays at Noon on Thursday, right? Just gotta do our jobs and win on Saturday to get the top seed.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont Sanford View Post
    The top seed plays at Noon on Thursday, right? Just gotta do our jobs and win on Saturday to get the top seed.
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by xuinmd View Post
    In what sections are the x tickets?
    They use a ribbon pattern for all tickets secured through the member schools (except student sections). So you'll be sitting with some X people, but not in huge factions (until everyone moves seats).
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

My seats are in 223. I've already given away my Wednesday session tickets to some friends in NYC, since I don't get in until Thurs morning. I doubt I'll attend every single session, so will likely sell session tix I don't use.

Who else is in for NYC???

Might have one ticket available available to sell for the Thurs/Fri sessions if anyone is interested. PM me.

I will be of course be in attendance for the games as well.