The Lighter Side of Chris Mack

https://theathletic.com/247782/2018/...-side-feature/

I’m not sure if you need a subscription to read this. Sorry for posting if so. It’s a nice story about Mack by Shannon.
    "Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen

Sophomore
    Is the article about when he wears the lighter light blue shirt as opposed to the darker, almost metallic light blue shirt?

It's a really good article. It does have some quotes in it from Mack, which I won't post since the story is behind a paywall, that may give fans hope that Mack stays at Xavier beyond this year.

Quote Originally Posted by muethibp View Post
    Is the article about when he wears the lighter light blue shirt as opposed to the darker, almost metallic light blue shirt?
    Exactly!
    "Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    It's a really good article. It does have some quotes in it from Mack, which I won't post since the story is behind a paywall, that may give fans hope that Mack stays at Xavier beyond this year.
    Yeah good article and I was happy to read those quotes as well.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Not gonna post the article because it is a paid deal, that is paying Shannon Russell, but Shannon did a fantastic job on this piece. Really glad to see her landing on her feet with the Athletic and, honestly, I subscribed mainly to support her because she was hired.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell