Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I'm not sure what about being one point off KenPom makes it a headscratcher. Ken doesn't set the lines. He just leads you to the neighborhood.
    It almost never goes the other way for the road team. First time all year I can remember, not that I check every game.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I'm not sure what about being one point off KenPom makes it a headscratcher. Ken doesn't set the lines. He just leads you to the neighborhood.
    His love for UC and hatred for X on his metrics is head scratching. Has UC 8 slots ahead of X tonight. That's crazy. X can put the ball in the basket...UC can't. At least against a team with a pulse. I've watched their last two games...they excel at an up tempo game. Them Cronin slows them down into dribbling and passing around the permiter and chucking up a bad shot at the shot clock buzzer. It's like Groundhog's Day with his teams. He is not a good coach. But Ken Pom loves em!!!

X just gave up 65 points. In a half!

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    X just gave up 65 points. In a half!
    And won!!
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

And covered!

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    His love for UC and hatred for X on his metrics is head scratching. Has UC 8 slots ahead of X tonight. That's crazy. X can put the ball in the basket...UC can't. At least against a team with a pulse. I've watched their last two games...they excel at an up tempo game. Them Cronin slows them down into dribbling and passing around the permiter and chucking up a bad shot at the shot clock buzzer. It's like Groundhog's Day with his teams. He is not a good coach. But Ken Pom loves em!!!
    I believe KenPom himself has admitted that teams that regularly blow out inferior competition get over-valued, but he hasn't figured out a way to correct it.

This screams sucker bet. Big loss and a bunch of close games recently. Everything screams bet Georgetown which is why I say bet X. Nothing big but this line smells fishy. Vegas is trying to push money towards Georgetown which is working since the line has dropped. I'd say bet X

O/U down to 159.5
    Line still 5.5 before tipoff.

Looks like Vegas is hoping stammina drops another G on the over.

Have not lost an over yet lol. I'll take over action but only for 100

Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    Have not lost an over yet lol. I'll take over action but only for 100
    As I posted in the other thread X had been under in more than half BE games and I think most of those are road games.