Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Nova is our daddy.

I do not like the smell of this glove. Any team that has a season best half shooting is going to lead any game vs us

20 minutes, play hard, rebound. it could be epic.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Still another half to go and we just have to get one stop at a time, pound it inside. Can’t get it back all in one shot. Go X!

X has given up 160 points in the last 2 halves. That aint' gonna cut it. This team is not good defensively. Defensive efficiency will be in the 70's after today and that won't get a team very far in the postseason.

Nova shoots 24% from three in their previous 3 games, but makes 11 threes' in the first half against X.

We are not losing at home when J.P. Macura drills two 3s to start the game. We got this.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

You knew they would hit their threes, but I didn’t see us going Cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    We are not losing at home when J.P. Macura drills two 3s to start the game. We got this.
    Sorry, we can't stop Nova. Paschall can score at will against Trevon. We are always scrambling and Nova gets great looks.

Sophomore
    not a bad last 2 minutes..14 is better than it could have been and maybe pascal miss is an omen. Jim Jackson just mentioned how the fear of an offensive foul cause Naj and Karem to miss makable shots. I dont see how you run them off the 3 point line easily as they all can drive and pass. Frustrating but lets see what happens

This is stupid... they don't hit 3's at this clip in the NBA all star game. Xavier is officially Dayton in the Big East. X is going to make a run and make it a six point game. Question becomes... do we get a stop or not. If we do we win... when that happens if Nova scores we lose. It's as simple as that

Last twp halves we have given up 65 amd 51... great job defense