Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Sophomore
    there will be many 4 min wars and everyone must play solid. JP will be a marked man so we need an uptick from everyone else. I think our centers combined for 2 points last game so there is room there but it will be a very intense game. We are blessed to have such quality games week in and week out and you can only imagine if you are at a Rutgers type program how much less interesting it would be.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    I also have a feeling Khadeen Carrington isn't going to have a repeat performance of poor shooting like he did in the first game.

If the Pirates get in foul trouble, I would feel really good in that they don't have any proven options off the bench that can make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Huge to get the W, to make Saturday the biggest home game in the history if the Tas.

I'm expecting close to 11,000....seriously
    Will tonight even be a sellout? I saw Brennan tweet yesterday that there were about 300 tickets left but that everything (including SRO) was sold out for Saturday. They've sold out every game so far and it'd be really cool to have the entire season sellout.

Is Delgado bothered at all by his dislocated knee? I saw Shannon mention that in her Facebook post.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    I also have a feeling Khadeen Carrington isn't going to have a repeat performance of poor showoting like he did in the first game.
    Yeah, he was 0-7 from 3 land, but he normally only hits about 1 out of 3 anyway. It is Myles Powell that concerns me more. Scored 25 Saturday, with a 5-10 effort from distance. He was really in a groove late, brimming with confidence. Not going to hold him to just 11 points this time. Probably closer to double that.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 02-14-2018 at 01:22 PM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xumuskies08 View Post
    Will tonight even be a sellout? I saw Brennan tweet yesterday that there were about 300 tickets left but that everything (including SRO) was sold out for Saturday. They've sold out every game so far and it'd be really cool to have the entire season sellout.
    I think he may have meant the 11,000 for Nova.

Plenty of tickets left for SH on X site for tonight when I looked last night.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Joel
    Banners on the Parkway - XU on SBN (Formerly Xavier Examiner)

Last edited by nuts4xu; 02-14-2018 at 01:29 PM.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Sophomore
    double digit win