Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bucknell one of the most amazing comeback wins I have ever seen

Bucknell getting outclassed all night long never really in this game then the last 25 seconds were insanity.

Bucknell down 8 points with under 25 seconds left.

Bucknell scores and gets fouled and makes the FT to cut it to 5 with 21 seconds left.

Colgate then turns it over losing it out of bounds with 18 seconds left.

Bucknell then misses gets the rebound and on the rebound the Colgate guy just grabs the Bucknell player from behind not trying for the ball and yet somehow the Foulland still puts it in to cut the lead to 3 with 11 seconds left. The refs go to the replay and call a flagrant 1. 2 FT's and the ball he makes 1 of the FT's.

Now with ball down 2 they pass the ball inside then back outside then pass around the 3 point line twice to the corner and the jumper at the buzzer by Mackenzie for 3.........swish and a most improbable win.
    Last edited by HenryMuto; 02-12-2018 at 08:30 PM.
    2014 RTS National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams) 2015 RTS 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)
    2012 NFFC National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams) 2015/2018 NCAA Bracketology 351/362 pts

Is Bucknell your favorite team?

Just kidding!!!

I’d love to see that finish. I have a niece whose graduated from there a year or two ago. Enjoyed the campus, she wasn’t sure what happened in the football stadium. It was just something she walked around and past for 4 years.

No not 1 of my favorite teams but I follow all mid major teams that are good and have a chance to compete in the NCAA tournament. I follow most of mid majors that are near or at the top of the standings each year to see if they have a shot to win an NCAA tournament game. Bucknell returned their top 9 players from last year's team that made the Big Dance. I thought they would do better then they have so far this year but still lead the Patriot.
    2014 RTS National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams) 2015 RTS 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)
    2012 NFFC National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams) 2015/2018 NCAA Bracketology 351/362 pts

I hope to catch that ending somewhere. Sounds amazing!

It's a little reminiscent of , I believe the 1990-91 season at Marquette, when we were down 8 with less than a minute left. Jamie Gladden singlehandedly brought us back. We tied it up and sent the game into OT where we won. This was before the shot clock stopping under a minute so that, in itself, was a remarkable comeback.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    I remember a Duke/Maryland game in the Jay Williams era where Due came back from down 10 with a minute remaining.

Down 8 with 25 secs is insane.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

It's a little reminiscent of , I believe the 1990-91 season at Marquette, when we were down 8 with less than a minute left. Jamie Gladden singlehandedly brought us back. We tied it up and sent the game into OT where we won. This was before the shot clock stopping under a minute so that, in itself, was a remarkable comeback.