Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just Amazing...Thank You

I was awaiting a bunch of backlash about X being a 1 seed. Scoured the internet for blowback. Saw none. Most responses I saw were that the committee got 1-3 right and the rest was a shit show. Being an avid X fan since the 90's...this is unheard of. I saw no repomses like, "X sucks...they haven't played anyone." I didn't see any idiot poster from any teams' message board comment that X was not deserving of their spot. My....how times how changed.

Ummm, you’re welcome.

This is legit! Let’s make the most of it!

I have been doing my best to get the word out as a public ambassador.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    I have been doing my best to get the word out as a public ambassador.
    Well, that explains it then! Well done, sir.

You must not have checked Bearcat Journal. This is going to drive them over the edge!

See Dan Cronin's Twitter feed if you want to get fired up. He and Broering got into it over Twitter over the weekend. Both didn't hold anything back. If you thought lil Micky had thin skin, wait until you read his tweets.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Yep, let’s point out that the job is far from done. This is a mid-semester report card, but, that said...I can tell you that 40 years ago, none of us “Seasoned” guys ever imagined that Xavier would host a game ON CAMPUS between 2 #1 projected seeds or this league. #DreamComeTrue
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Yep, let’s point out that the job is far from done. This is a mid-semester report card, but, that said...I can tell you that 40 years ago, none of us “Seasoned” guys ever imagined that Xavier would host a game ON CAMPUS between 2 #1 projected seeds or this league. #DreamComeTrue
    WELCOME to Schmidt Memorial Fieldhouse on the campus of Xavier University, where we have a standing room only crowd of 4,000, 3.2 keg beer and one of the sorriest pep bands east of the Mississippi prepared to witness this epic battle...
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    WELCOME to Schmidt Memorial Fieldhouse on the campus of Xavier University, where we have a standing room only crowd of 4,000, 3.2 keg beer and one of the sorriest pep bands east of the Mississippi prepared to witness this epic battle...

........ Between the Bulldogs of Union College in Kentucky and your Xavier Musketeers!

MOR speaks...people listen.

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Excuse me, Good Sir! We also have a nationally ranked dance team!!!!
    Zip'em Up!