Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    Just Amazing...Thank You

    I was awaiting a bunch of backlash about X being a 1 seed. Scoured the internet for blowback. Saw none. Most responses I saw were that the committee got 1-3 right and the rest was a shit show. Being an avid X fan since the 90's...this is unheard of. I saw no repomses like, "X sucks...they haven't played anyone." I didn't see any idiot poster from any teams' message board comment that X was not deserving of their spot. My....how times how changed.

  2. #2
    Supporting Member xu82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    7,937
    Ummm, you’re welcome.

    This is legit! Let’s make the most of it!

  3. #3
    President Snipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    9,435
    I have been doing my best to get the word out as a public ambassador.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

  4. #4
    Supporting Member xu82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    7,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    I have been doing my best to get the word out as a public ambassador.
    Well, that explains it then! Well done, sir.

  5. #5
    Freshman beatuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hyde Park
    Posts
    192
    You must not have checked Bearcat Journal. This is going to drive them over the edge!

  6. #6
    Sophomore Lamont Sanford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The freaking 'Nati
    Posts
    1,647
    See Dan Cronin's Twitter feed if you want to get fired up. He and Broering got into it over Twitter over the weekend. Both didn't hold anything back. If you thought lil Micky had thin skin, wait until you read his tweets.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

  7. #7
    Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On America's Great North Coast
    Posts
    17,298
    Yep, let’s point out that the job is far from done. This is a mid-semester report card, but, that said...I can tell you that 40 years ago, none of us “Seasoned” guys ever imagined that Xavier would host a game ON CAMPUS between 2 #1 projected seeds or this league. #DreamComeTrue
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

  8. #8
    Supporting Member xudash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Yep, let’s point out that the job is far from done. This is a mid-semester report card, but, that said...I can tell you that 40 years ago, none of us “Seasoned” guys ever imagined that Xavier would host a game ON CAMPUS between 2 #1 projected seeds or this league. #DreamComeTrue
    WELCOME to Schmidt Memorial Fieldhouse on the campus of Xavier University, where we have a standing room only crowd of 4,000, 3.2 keg beer and one of the sorriest pep bands east of the Mississippi prepared to witness this epic battle...
    X A V I E R

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    WELCOME to Schmidt Memorial Fieldhouse on the campus of Xavier University, where we have a standing room only crowd of 4,000, 3.2 keg beer and one of the sorriest pep bands east of the Mississippi prepared to witness this epic battle...

    ........ Between the Bulldogs of Union College in Kentucky and your Xavier Musketeers!

    MOR speaks...people listen.

  10. #10
    Senior Cheesehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Chester, Ohio
    Posts
    6,031
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    WELCOME to Schmidt Memorial Fieldhouse on the campus of Xavier University, where we have a standing room only crowd of 4,000, 3.2 keg beer and one of the sorriest pep bands east of the Mississippi prepared to witness this epic battle...
    Excuse me, Good Sir! We also have a nationally ranked dance team!!!!
    Zip'em Up!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •