Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Winter Games

  1. #1
    Supporting Member xudash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,020

    Winter Games

    Please allow me to open our Xavier message board coverage of the Winter Olympics by noting the crazy flag bearer from Tongo dancing into the arena with a "grass skirt" and no shirt - and he was oiled up!

    Love the Olympic Opening Ceremony!
    X A V I E R

  2. #2
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Montgomery
    Posts
    11,569
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Please allow me to open our Xavier message board coverage of the Winter Olympics by noting the crazy flag bearer from Tongo dancing into the arena with a "grass skirt" and no shirt - and he was oiled up!

    Love the Olympic Opening Ceremony!
    This after doing the exact same thing two years ago! In that two years just happened to pick up cross country skiing even thought he had only once ever seen snow! Hilarious.

    I love the Olympics, winter and summer. I will pretty much watch everything and anything the entire time its on.
    "Iím willing to sacrifice everything for this team. Iím going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. Iím going to play harder than Iíve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

  3. #3
    Supporting Member xu82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    7,901
    The opening and closing ceremonies are my least favorite parts. Let the Games begin!

    ...but whatís on NOW is cooler than folks walking around holding flags.

  4. #4
    Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    3,127
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    This after doing the exact same thing two years ago! In that two years just happened to pick up cross country skiing even thought he had only once ever seen snow! Hilarious.

    I love the Olympics, winter and summer. I will pretty much watch everything and anything the entire time its on.
    That guy is an absolute badass. Switching sports and qualifying in two years is insanely difficult. Let alone barely ever seeing snow and never having cross-country skiied before
    zip em up

  5. #5
    Supporting Member xudash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,020
    1,200 sync'd drones. Are you kidding me!

    Who programmed that!?
    X A V I E R

  6. #6
    Supporting Member Cheesehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Chester, Ohio
    Posts
    6,031
    Olympics are killing my sleep
    Zip'em Up!

  7. #7
    Supporting Member GoMuskies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    25,062
    As to the opening ceremonies, fuck Shani Davis.

  8. #8
    Supporting Member 94GRAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dana's
    Posts
    2,194
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    As to the opening ceremonies, fuck Shani Davis.
    Fuck that racist coin!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

  9. #9
    Supporting Member GIMMFD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,267
    Red Gerard's family would fit in well with us degenerates.

    https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/s...79590380998657

  10. #10
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Montgomery
    Posts
    11,569
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Red Gerard's family would fit in well with us degenerates.

    https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/s...79590380998657
    They are from the Land!
    "Iím willing to sacrifice everything for this team. Iím going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. Iím going to play harder than Iíve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •