Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Freshman
    Newer member wanting help. It says I can Post New Threads but can't find the Post New Thread button / icon / whatever. Help appreciated. Getting tired of having to start new threads on musketeermadness instead of here - which I like better. Thread I want to start now is "XU in 1st Place in BE". I really need help so I can add to thread forum.

Sophomore
    think we jump nova easy if we win...John's was 0-11 in league play and they lost AT HOME. We will have two pretty strong road wins. That's gotta be enough to jump nova.

Sophomore
    Koop, go to bottom of page to "start new thread", if it's not there , go to Posting Permissions and see if you can post. If not, it means you are on as a guest and you need to log on as a member, or register if you aren't member. There, is that clear as mud!!

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by SC in DC View Post
    Koop, go to bottom of page to "start new thread", if it's not there , go to Posting Permissions and see if you can post. If not, it means you are on as a guest and you need to log on as a member, or register if you aren't member. There, is that clear as mud!!
    Thanks for reply. I have checked and have Posting Permissions. Still can't find.

"Post New Threads" in upper left portion of Men's BB page
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

In all my years, I have learned that rankings are a small part and really exist to create things the press can discuss. I would love to see us finish 4-2 but I could see 3-3 and a 2 seed. People criticize our inability to play at a consistent high level, but it has certainly made this team tough. I could see it being a March problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    In all my years, I have learned that rankings are a small part and really exist to create things the press can discuss. I would love to see us finish 4-2 but I could see 3-3 and a 2 seed. People criticize our inability to play at a consistent high level, but it has certainly made this team tough. I could see it being a March problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who do you expect the 3 losses come from?
    @Creighton, vs. Villanova, and...... 1 BE team in BE Tourney?

I think that the familiarity of the Big East teams make the games more competitive and when X faces teams that don't know them as well in the tourney, you will see just how good this team really is.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!