Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    The last two games have been more Ponds than Mullin. If Ponds can keep it up, they will take out a few more teams. If you are going to NY for the Tournament I recommend watching St. John's the atmosphere last year when they played was awesome.
    I know many St Johns fans / alums (some in my family). That fan base is so hungry for something. Pretty great fans.
    Run the table.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Hypothetically, St. John's wins out, and clip maybe 1-2 games in the BET, get them up to 20 wins or so, do you think they'd get an at-large bid?? I know it's crazy to think about but obviously that team has talent.
    No shot 7-11 in conference wont get an at large bid

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    The last two games have been more Ponds than Mullin. If Ponds can keep it up, they will take out a few more teams. If you are going to NY for the Tournament I recommend watching St. John's the atmosphere last year when they played was awesome.
    Agreed, he's been Kemba Walker mode more than anything. I hope he does keep it up and causes a little magic, I know it's unrealistic they win out the regular season, but it's fun to think about things like that.

The gross part is St. John's in the Big 10 is better than say a Northwestern who could make a bubble run. If St. John's runs the table they will only be 7-11 but win 2 games BET that is 9-12. Is 9-12 in BE with projected RPI of around 40 in that scenario good enough for an at large? IDK id say no starting 0-11 but it's an interesting argument
    Last edited by stammina0721; 02-08-2018 at 11:52 PM.

Freshman
    They need to run the table to get to 7-11 & at least make it to the BE Finals. I also think they lose a couple more BE Reg Season games as their Opponents have been woken up.