Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Samari Curtis

Samari Curtis

Samari Curtis (Xenia) commits today.

Help? Anyone? I need more!

Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Samari Curtis (Xenia) commits today.
    Seems like a good pickup. It’s nice to get a quality player early. Highlights from Flyin to the Hoop...

"Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen

Quick trigger...a bit like Tre with his release too

I think he's going to be a really good pickup for X. He's built big like Q and Scruggernuts and he's got a nice-looking stroke. He's getting like 30 a game as a junior and he got something on the order of 24 per as a sophomore, so there's no question of his scoring chops. We need big guards to compete in the Big East and nationally; he fits that mold. Hopefully he goes from verbal to signing ASAP and keeps developing.
    Joel
    Banners on the Parkway - XU on SBN (Formerly Xavier Examiner)

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    I think he's going to be a really good pickup for X. He's built big like Q and Scruggernuts and he's got a nice-looking stroke. He's getting like 30 a game as a junior and he got something on the order of 24 per as a sophomore, so there's no question of his scoring chops. We need big guards to compete in the Big East and nationally; he fits that mold. Hopefully he goes from verbal to signing ASAP and keeps developing.
    I don't think he can do that until November at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I don't think he can do that until November at best.
    Yeah, I believe that's the case. He'll be eligible to sign in November 2018 or April 2019. Here's hoping nothing changes his mind between now and then.
    Joel
    Banners on the Parkway - XU on SBN (Formerly Xavier Examiner)

Always good to get in on Ohio talent, and he's a consensus top 150 recruit, obviously there's going to be variations when it's all said and done, but looks like he can score in multiple different ways. Good job on Mack and co to get started on 2019 quickly after how poorly 2018 went.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Always good to get in on Ohio talent, and he's a consensus top 150 recruit, obviously there's going to be variations when it's all said and done, but looks like he can score in multiple different ways. Good job on Mack and co to get started on 2019 quickly after how poorly 2018 went.
    not knocking him as he seems like a nice addition (and could very well move up in the rankings), but he's not a consensus top 150 recruit, 247 is the only one i see with him there, at 139.