Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Sophomore
    If we missed the tournament this year, then I hope to God we finish below .500 in conference. I never want to hear people talking about the stupid streak as though it’s some sort of consolation for a crappy season, ever again. I hate this thread. Barf.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb

I mean, this thread was started in the midst of our Big East championship season. And while it was a bit of a consolation prize last year, it's not as if Xavier went sideways all year and just snuck into a .500 conference record. Xavier finished last year 6-1, so there was reason to be delighted about a 9-9 record.

Not sure I understand the hostility to what is a pretty unique streak.

Supporting Member
    I like the streak and hope it continues in perpetuity. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by SM#24 View Post
    I like the streak and hope it continues in perpetuity. That is all.
    ^^^This!^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    If we continue the streak we are dancing. I can't see us going 9-9 and not getting in. So long live the streak!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17