Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big East

I think Auburn is behind the 8 ball. If X splits the two this week they are still a 1 on resume alone. Auburns cant stack up for a 1 right now

Here's a link to the NCAA sheets (that I think the committee gets when it sits down).
    These start to come out in Dec, and I believe come out each Monday.
    You can see how they have the quadrants broken out, and the other info they use for comparison as it relates to RPI (not the other rating services they will also be using: KPI, Pomeroy, etc.)
    Listed in RPI order as of last Monday.

https://extra.ncaa.org/solutions/rpi...tball%20sheets
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Seton Hall was within 2 at Villanova, then I blinked and they were down 21. Oops....

I must give props. Villanova is that good.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    When Omari Spellman is hitting 3s, it's just not your day.

Turned out to be a great move by Xavier to go into the BE. Also potentially a great year. Go X!!!
    Pray the Rosary daily

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Here's a link to the NCAA sheets (that I think the committee gets when it sits down).
    These start to come out in Dec, and I believe come out each Monday.
    You can see how they have the quadrants broken out, and the other info they use for comparison as it relates to RPI (not the other rating services they will also be using: KPI, Pomeroy, etc.)
    Listed in RPI order as of last Monday.

https://extra.ncaa.org/solutions/rpi...tball%20sheets
    These are actually pretty cool to go through, interesting for sure, it really does seem like nobody wants to be that last 1 seed huh?

This League is awesome.

Better yet, yesterday afternoon before the X game, Dana's had the St. John's game on. When they won, the whole bar erupted in a joyful cheer. It is easy to cheer for the other schools in this league when they aren't playing you. (Except maybe Butler)

I NEVER had that feeling about other schools in the A10. It was mostly utter disgust or disdain.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    This League is awesome.

Better yet, yesterday afternoon before the X game, Dana's had the St. John's game on. When they won, the whole bar erupted in a joyful cheer. It is easy to cheer for the other schools in this league when they aren't playing you. (Except maybe Butler)

I NEVER had that feeling about other schools in the A10. It was mostly utter disgust or disdain.
    I always rooted for A10 schools out of self-interest and I liked some of the programs. However, rooting for them was a highly frustrating experience, something I would not say for the Big East. The A10 might have a good week or two, but then they would follow it with multiple just stupid losses, and there were multiple programs that just played spoiler to decent teams year in and year out.

It still kills me that the best A10 season in years was the first year X was gone. They couldn't have that season while X was there to complement it with their usual performance?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    This League is awesome.

Exactly.

I watch other BE games. Never did that with the A10, notwithstanding the crappy TV coverage for that conference.
    Last edited by xudash; 02-04-2018 at 06:55 PM.
    X A V I E R