Thread: Bunbury 2018

Bunbury 2018

Jack White, Blink 182, Coheed and Cambria, etc. Looks like a good lineup this year.

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainme...l_announc.html
    "Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen

Quote Originally Posted by GenerationX View Post
    Jack White, Blink 182, Coheed and Cambria, etc. Looks like a good lineup this year.

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainme...l_announc.html
    Meh. I love how the one "hip hop" act is a white guy who says that hip hop is for idiots. I guess it's an improvement over their normal hip hop acts that were all over the age of 50.

Pretty solid lineup for a Cincy festival.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

The local band to check out on this bill is Lift the Medium. The singer sounds like a mix of Steve Perry and Geoff Tate. They are phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Meh. I love how the one "hip hop" act is a white guy who says that hip hop is for idiots. I guess it's an improvement over their normal hip hop acts that were all over the age of 50.
    True... I have noticed the general nod but not strong representation of hip hop over the years. I wish there was more. But I enjoy rock music and this is a solid lineup for that. Last year I only went Saturday, and it was mostly electronic music... okay but not my favorite.
    "Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen