Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nova Tickets

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar

Nova Tickets

I know a long shot, especially with this group, but anyone selling theirs? If so I would be interested, doesnt matter where in arena. Maybe we could help each other out and avoid getting gouged by StubHub fees.

Let me know. Thanks!
    Last edited by D-West & PO-Z; 01-20-2018 at 10:14 PM.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

bump! :)
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I'm selling 4 tickets plus my parking pass. Asking for $50 a piece which is a steal considering stub hub is going for $50 a piece. Tried to PM you but your storage is full.

Tickets are already taken!

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie1000 View Post
    I'm selling 4 tickets plus my parking pass. Asking for $50 a piece which is a steal considering stub hub is going for $50 a piece. Tried to PM you but your storage is full.
    NO! Crap, thanks for reaching out. I think my supporting membership expired and that is why my mailbox was full. Ugh, thats what I get for letting it lapse.

I am renewing now. Man, really missed out. If anyone else is selling or knows anyone who is let me know. Thanks all.

Membership is renewed for anyone else who may wish to PM me if they are selling!

Anyone know how XU handles SRO tickets? I dont see any on their site yet but I think they released SRO for Georgetown about a week before the game. Is that how they always do it? Georgetown SRO tickets are $50, is that how much they always are? Or will they be more for Nova?

Thanks to anyone who knows any of these answers.

They could drop the SRO tickets at any time, so just keep watching the goxavier site. I would expect them to be around $70-80.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Anyone know how XU handles SRO tickets? I dont see any on their site yet but I think they released SRO for Georgetown about a week before the game. Is that how they always do it? Georgetown SRO tickets are $50, is that how much they always are? Or will they be more for Nova?

Thanks to anyone who knows any of these answers.
    https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/xavier/EN/buy/browse

SRO will be on sale Wednesday.

yikes at $90 a pop.