Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    JP went Gangsta in Jersey! Great game for him.

Replay of SETON hall game now on FOX Sun Network

Watching that second half and J.P. Macura lead Xavier to victory with absolute grit, hustle and steel balls was Pure Joy.

I am still smiling and laughing about the game the next morning.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    Delgado makes a lot of big men (and big men tandems) look bad. Nice to see them pull out a win in spite of our bigs.
    Totally agree. Delgado on defense was like running into a brick wall. Kanter couldn't move him at all. Even Sean could hardly move him.

I wouldn't necessarily say our bigs played poorly yesterday on offense. It was more of Delgado being that good on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    Totally agree. Delgado on defense was like running into a brick wall. Kanter couldn't move him at all. Even Sean could hardly move him.
    Which is why the charge that Delgado drew was ridiculous. I have a bridge to sell to the ref who believes that Delgado could get knocked over so easily.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Which is why the charge that Delgado drew was ridiculous. I have a bridge to sell to the ref who believes that Delgado could get knocked over so easily.
    Great practice for the NBA
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Watching that second half and J.P. Macura lead Xavier to victory with absolute grit, hustle and steel balls was Pure Joy.

I am still smiling and laughing about the game the next morning.
    Honestly, JP's performance was right up there with one of the greatest ever by an XMan imho. WOW! Lost in the shuffle is the great job he did on Powell defensively.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Honestly, JP's performance was right up there with one of the greatest ever by an XMan imho. WOW! Lost in the shuffle is the great job he did on Powell defensively.
    1000%. That is an all-time performance.

Before the Thunderdunk, J.P. hit the 3 that gave Xavier the lead 52-51 - https://twitter.com/BarstoolXU/statu...24470442790913

1000%. That is an all-time performance.

Before the Thunderdunk, J.P. hit the 3 that gave Xavier the lead 52-51 - https://twitter.com/BarstoolXU/statu...24470442790913
    I smile each time I see this.

I was at the game in Jersey for this one and it was one of my favorite road games I've been to. Really great win. Probably JP Macura's best all around game in a Xavier uniform. On the floor with BE 1st teamers Blueitt and Delgado, JP was the best player on the court Saturday.
    Run the table.