Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    So it's a semi-sellout, like semi-boneless ham.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    It's a similar setup to when Duquesne plays at PPG Arena in Pittsburgh.

Supporting Member
    As mentioned above, the curtain is drawn on the upper deck. For Villanova, they will open just the center sections of the upper deck due to the demand for tiks from Nova alums. This has been the best year of attendance for SHU BE games. They are always loud when X comes to town.

I'll be there. I enjoy Prudential Center. It's a pretty good looking arena from the outside. The immediate area is pretty good too. Plenty of restaurants, not the worst parking situation I've ever seen.

As other posters have mentioned, the only bad part is that SHU has had our number. They'll be in full force after that Creighton loss too. This will be a great road test.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastXman View Post
    On a side note, I might direct board readers to the SHU board (Rivals). The board is blowing up after last night's beat down by Creighton. Desi Rodriguez was benched after 6 minutes and the whole board is on fire. Half the people want K Willard gone and the other half are disappointed in the effort that the 4 seniors (Desi, Angel, Khadeem and Ish) show on road games. With that said, SHU always seems to show up at The Rock. The game is a sellout so they will have around 10k for the game. In the past, this was always a home game for Myles Davis and he always tried to do too much. I hope team 96 will be much more focused.
    To sum up, Rodriguez started off with 6 subpar minutes and while being benched, may have had a few choice words for Kevin Willard. Willard was saying that Rodriguez "had a look that said he didn't want to be out on the floor" and both Rodriguez and Angel Delgado were on Twitter commenting about that postgame.

Which now means 1 of 2 things happen - either they close ranks, get their shit together and dump-truck Xavier like the Muskies did to Creighton last Saturday, -OR- they just go through the motions while Xavier finally gets a road win at Seton Hall.

Lord knows that JP Macura, for example, would not be telling Chris Mack to "F off" after getting benched during a rough stretch in the Villanova game, for example.

He might, however, want to have that conversation with a gnome.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Shit, I'll be in NYC NEXT weekend and not THIS weekend. And I was going to buy all you guys a beer, too. Dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Shit, I'll be in NYC NEXT weekend and not THIS weekend. And I was going to buy all you guys a beer, too. Dammit.
    I bet we can make arrangements to be there NEXT weekend too!

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I bet we can make arrangements to be there NEXT weekend too!

We do play at St. John's Tuesday the 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    We do play at St. John's Tuesday the 30th.
    I will be at that one!