Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edmond Sumner

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Considering his injury past, I didn't fault him in the least for leaving then and I don't fault him now. I just hope he's able to get a healthy season in and eventually crack the Pacers' roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Would he have improved his draft status? Doubt it. He would just be coming back... not to mention rehabbing with an NBA team. No brainer to leave when he did. I could argue he left a year too late easier than a year too early.
    He even said that it was the unknown of "when" he'd be back that led him to declare for the draft. If he'd known he'd have been ready by Dec, he said he'd have come back, but not knowing made it a better decision to leave when he did. Love the kid and think he probably played it correctly.
    We've been working hard the whole year...we're staying focused and keeping it one game at a time. --Justin Cage

Quote Originally Posted by Muskeagle View Post
    He even said that it was the unknown of "when" he'd be back that led him to declare for the draft. If he'd known he'd have been ready by Dec, he said he'd have come back, but not knowing made it a better decision to leave when he did. Love the kid and think he probably played it correctly.
    Yeah, and his current return was the best-case scenario. He could have been delayed further.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HenryMuto View Post
    He should have stayed another season. Too many players leave early before they are ready for the NBA.
    Any chance we can permanently pawn you off to the OSU/UK boards? Would accept Cleveland State if they have one as well.