Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    At this point, Xavier holds the cards for #1. Beat Providence and DePaul and X gets the outright title.

Villanova now has to win at Seton Hall and at home against Georgetown (along with at least 1 Xavier loss) just to win the share of the Big East. There's a 50/50 chance Xavier might be outright champs at the end of Wednesday night.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    What are our chances of getting St. John's instead of Georgetown?? I really don't want to see them in the Big East Tournament, Shamorie Ponds is a nightmare, and they've played us way too close for comfort.
    St. John’s wins tiebreaker with DePaul if they tie. As of now they are a game behind.

I was hoping we might get St Johns v Georgetown Wed night at MSG. May not happen now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

This isn’t the A10 with a couple of decent teams and a dozen land mines. If you don’t come to the BET ready to play you can easily lose to the 7,8,9 or 10 seed. That is the beauty of this league. Gentlemen, we are in a great place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    St. John’s wins tiebreaker with DePaul if they tie. As of now they are a game behind.
    Okay, so may not have to deal with them after it's all said and done, that's some good news.

Quote Originally Posted by mid major View Post
    This isn’t the A10 with a couple of decent teams and a dozen land mines. If you don’t come to the BET ready to play you can easily lose to the 7,8,9 or 10 seed. That is the beauty of this league. Gentlemen, we are in a great place.
    Don't let this statement let you ignore the fact that Butler hasn't won a game in the Big East Tournament yet.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Okay, so may not have to deal with them after it's all said and done, that's some good news.

Don't let this statement let you ignore the fact that Butler hasn't won a game in the Big East Tournament yet.
    Wow Butler hasnt won a BE tourney game yet?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    It's one of my favorite Big East stats. I believe they are the only program who hasn't won a game.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    It's one of my favorite Big East stats. I believe they are the only program who hasn't won a game.

Three Championship games in the last 8 years is one of mine for combatting those who say the BE is no big deal. So there’s that....
    Last edited by xu82; 02-25-2018 at 10:02 PM.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    They are 0-4 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post

Right now, they would be facing Creighton in a 4/5 matchup. 0-5 would be a distinct possibility with this matchup for them.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by mid major View Post
    No question.

The 1 seed should win without help anyway but a nice benefit to being the 1 seed is playing at noon on Thursday. About 8 hours more rest going into Friday than the 2 seed and you get to play at noon a team that just played the night before.