Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 107 of 107
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post

    I guess we can put the "sit Trevon for a month" ridiculousness to bed. Hopefully this breaks him out of the slump and he has a strong finish to the season.

    Are you telling me Chris Mack has a better understanding of what's going on with Tre more than XUHoopsFan97?
    I think Jesus would be a left handed player. - Kenny Anderson

  2. #102
    Supporting Member mid major's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    hamilton, ohio
    Posts
    543
    So, Tyrique was the one who was ill and Bluiett was just in a slump? I wonder if some still want Bluiett to rest on the bench until he gets out of his slump.

  3. #103
    Supporting Member xu82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    7,269
    I just want to point out that since I graduated (shortly after the passing of the dinosaurs), we have won every game I have attended with the exception of the double overtime crappola at Auburn a few years ago. That includes 4-0 in NCAA tournament games. I am available for any individuals or groups that may want to sponsor my basketball viewing in person. Don’t worry, I don’t require first class airfare. I can rough it.

  4. #104
    Supporting Member GIMMFD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,568
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I just want to point out that since I graduated (shortly after the passing of the dinosaurs), we have won every game I have attended with the exception of the double overtime crappola at Auburn a few years ago. That includes 4-0 in NCAA tournament games. I am available for any individuals or groups that may want to sponsor my basketball viewing in person. Don’t worry, I don’t require first class airfare. I can rough it.
    I truly hope you people listened to me in buying this man a beer on the weekend..

  5. #105
    Supporting Member xu82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    7,269
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    I truly hope you people listened to me in buying this man a beer on the weekend..
    I believe the official PA announcement came shortly before your post that I had already consumed every beer available at Cintas for that game day. A remarkable feat, I must admit! I did have the pleasure of meeting ‘09 at the end so that was nice. And I think he can vouch for my consumption.

    If only it had been time to go to bed after that....

    But Uber drivers are your friends.

  6. #106
    All-Conference XUFan09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    6,693
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I believe the official PA announcement came shortly before your post that I had already consumed every beer available at Cintas for that game day. A remarkable feat, I must admit! I did have the pleasure of meeting 09 at the end so that was nice. And I think he can vouch for my consumption.

    If only it had been time to go to bed after that....

    But Uber drivers are your friends.
    Haha it was good meeting you, 82.

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

  7. #107
    Supporting Member xu82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    7,269
    Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    Haha it was good meeting you, 82.

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    The pleasure was mine, thanks for coming by. I usually come earlier in the season, but it was nice to get such a comfortable win in a BE game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •