Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post

I guess we can put the "sit Trevon for a month" ridiculousness to bed. Hopefully this breaks him out of the slump and he has a strong finish to the season.

Are you telling me Chris Mack has a better understanding of what's going on with Tre more than XUHoopsFan97?
    Run the table.

So, Tyrique was the one who was ill and Bluiett was just in a slump? I wonder if some still want Bluiett to rest on the bench until he gets out of his slump.

I just want to point out that since I graduated (shortly after the passing of the dinosaurs), we have won every game I have attended with the exception of the double overtime crappola at Auburn a few years ago. That includes 4-0 in NCAA tournament games. I am available for any individuals or groups that may want to sponsor my basketball viewing in person. Don’t worry, I don’t require first class airfare. I can rough it.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I just want to point out that since I graduated (shortly after the passing of the dinosaurs), we have won every game I have attended with the exception of the double overtime crappola at Auburn a few years ago. That includes 4-0 in NCAA tournament games. I am available for any individuals or groups that may want to sponsor my basketball viewing in person. Don’t worry, I don’t require first class airfare. I can rough it.
    I truly hope you people listened to me in buying this man a beer on the weekend..

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    I truly hope you people listened to me in buying this man a beer on the weekend..
    I believe the official PA announcement came shortly before your post that I had already consumed every beer available at Cintas for that game day. A remarkable feat, I must admit! I did have the pleasure of meeting ‘09 at the end so that was nice. And I think he can vouch for my consumption.

If only it had been time to go to bed after that....

But Uber drivers are your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I believe the official PA announcement came shortly before your post that I had already consumed every beer available at Cintas for that game day. A remarkable feat, I must admit! I did have the pleasure of meeting ‘09 at the end so that was nice. And I think he can vouch for my consumption.

If only it had been time to go to bed after that....

But Uber drivers are your friends.
    Haha it was good meeting you, 82.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    Haha it was good meeting you, 82.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    The pleasure was mine, thanks for coming by. I usually come earlier in the season, but it was nice to get such a comfortable win in a BE game.