Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyy View Post
    Isn't JP considered to be a turnstile in man to man defenses?
    Yup. Good team defender, but you pray he doesn't get isolated while defending a guy that can put the ball on the deck.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
    You love him if he wears the X uniform. Love his effort but he does me shake my head more than any other XU player. You take the good and the bad with JP.
    92% Good. 8% Bad.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by xu 89 View Post
    "a wise-cracking elbow throwing bundle of energy".....I don't recall him ever throwing an elbow. Am I wrong?
    I definitely think Eisenberg needs to be called out on this. Macura is likely to get a bad rep from this kind of comment. If it is deserved, and much of it is, but not as a dirty or violent player. I demand a retraction!
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    If you could assemble a "fantasy" type of team for XU, I'd start with DWest and Tu. Probably Sato at SG. That's 3 scorers. I'd have look at filling the remaining slots with Defense / rebounding type guys and I'd probably go with Jason Love and JP. Slight edge to him over Cage...
    Well, there is that Larkin guy to consider.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by BandAid View Post
    Ya, I didn't get that line either. I can't recall JP ever getting a tech for a physical act. He's gotten several for talking, but I've never understood the whole "dirty player" label people tag on him. He goes right up to the line on the psychological bs, but he's never intentionally elbowed, kicked, tripped, or hit anyone. He plays clean.
    He’s a physical player. That’s why he’s referred to as dirty by opposing fanbases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Cage over anyone on this team for defense.