Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mid major View Post
    Speaking of watering holes I heard it from a very good source Ryan's Pub,on campus,will probably not open when classes resume next week. I also heard Subway and the Blue Gibbon next door will not reopen either. Apparently the students want more variety and Ryan's has been a sinking ship ever since Chris Mack's radio show left. It seems to be packed whenever there is a big game but last night would have been a good night to have it opened. Dana's is my first choice but it can get really packed so I tend to go to Stones Lanes. The problem with Stones Lanes is it attracts underclassmen and , presumably, underage drinking.
    https://xaviernewswire.com/2017/11/0...on-investment/

Interested to see what they bring in I guess? I would have killed to have the on campus food options that current students have.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by vee4xu View Post
    Hmmm. I'm going to be more efficient. It takes me 20 minutes for a full rosary and 10 minutes for the Divine Chaplet.
    Very impressed!
    Catholic pride!

I went to Catholic school for 16 years....what the hell's a Divine Chaplet?!?
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 01-04-2018 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I went to Catholic school for 16 years....what they hell's a Divine Chaplet?!?
    Nice to know I’m not the only one wondering that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I went to Catholic school for 16 years....what the hell's a Divine Chaplet?!?
    Dave Chappelle?

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Interested to see what they bring in I guess? I would have killed to have the on campus food options that current students have.
    Ryan's Pub certainly has been a revolving door in terms of tenants over the past few years. I think much of that has to do with GSC no longer being the epicenter of campus. My freshman year that was the place to hangout/study. Now, with the new business school, Alter renovations, and Conotan, that's not really the case. Would imagine the lack of foot traffic now really hurt them.

Quote Originally Posted by CUNQ View Post
    Myself and two buddies are driving from Chicago to Cincinnati to meet a friend that lives in Columbus for the Jays-Musketeers game in two Saturday's, the 13th.
    Welcome, fellow scholar. We covered Indiana in ice to make your drive scenic. If you are lucky, maybe the hills of Cincinnati will get iced too for adventure. Safe travels.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Is it not about time to institute the Father James Hoff medal as part of this series ?
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Welcome, fellow scholar. We covered Indiana in ice to make your drive scenic. If you are lucky, maybe the hills of Cincinnati will get iced too for adventure. Safe travels.
    Indiana does quite well making their own ice and subsequent spin outs, crashes, and abandoned vehicles .. usually compounded by a construction zone or two. Lucky to use FF miles to jet over for the game today.