Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by mohr5150 View Post
    Metaphysics....the worst class possible with the worst teacher I ever had at X. Dickie Dumont. All he could do was talk about my dirty cap when I walked into his class every Tuesday and Thursday at 8:00. His tests were about 5 pages long but only three questions. I made it through the entire class not even knowing what the hell metaphysics was.
    I thought I was the only one who thought that class and prof were 3 hours of hell. Pretty sure Dickie had escaped from an asylum.

Haha, did this thread get hijacked?

CUNQ never made it out of Dana's.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

GoMuskies failed his metaphysics class for cheating on the exam. He looked into the soul of the kid next to him.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    GoMuskies failed his metaphysics class for cheating on the exam. He looked into the soul of the kid next to him.
    ...and I am curious to know, if it was American X sitting next to him what he would have written on the exam?

Or would he have immediately gone screaming from the classroom?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Thanks, Woody.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)