A man walks into an elbow.....

JP Macura is a basketball genius.

He knew exactly what was going to happen before he drew that technical.

The block on the breakaway was more important and spectacular, but the guy is always thinking and moving and making his team better. He’s an “acquired taste”, but what a player. I’m savoring this last season. We’re unlikely to see a player/character like him m again.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

All-Conference
    Refs are morons...JP knows this.

I really thought JP was on the verge of blowing a gasket last night. I know there is a fine line with him but he scares me at times.
    Zip'em Up!

JP and Tre have obviously developed a lot of skills over their tenure. The ability to draw fouls is one of my favorite. Every game they basically force an opponent to foul them. It's really impressive.

People on other boards say they wouldn't want Macura on their team. I call bullshit. You'd ve crazy not to want him on your team. Dude plays with a chip and plays to win.

Quote Originally Posted by mid major View Post
    People on other boards say they wouldn't want Macura on their team. I call bullshit. You'd ve crazy not to want him on your team. Dude plays with a chip and plays to win.
    The honest ones among them know they would love to have JP on their team's roster. The honest ones among them admit to "hating" him otherwise.
    X A V I E R