Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i reside in the murky dreams of drug addled women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
    Discovery World and Milwaukee Public Museum are both pretty good. Adults and kids can both try the Safe House, where you try to get into the place with secret codes/words/actions. It has a spy theme. Milwaukee Public Market is similar to a Findley Market but all indoors. I would also recommend Sobelmans and the Wicked Hop for burgers downtown and Solly's and Kopp's (frozen custard) up north (15 min) in Glendale. The Pizza places recommended previously are good too along with Brick 3 Pizza.

Bring me back some Spotted Cow beer please!
    Had a Spotted Cow and working on a Lakefront IPA. I am going to order a normal Bloody Mary as opposed to having the kitchen sink in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Coz View Post
    Had a Spotted Cow and working on a Lakefront IPA. I am going to order a normal Bloody Mary as opposed to having the kitchen sink in there.

Lakefront has a really good tour. Costs I think $10 for a 45 minute tour and tokens worth about 3-4 beers. Good beer there too.

i reside in the murky dreams of drug addled women.
    Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    Lakefront has a really good tour. Costs I think $10 for a 45 minute tour and tokens worth about 3-4 beers. Good beer there too.
    I heard City Lights was cool but no one here has mentioned it.

LetsKeepItReal and WCWIII enjoyed meeting Snipe’s fine young gentlemen and Fred Garmin (within an hour before tip Garvin was Garmin). Great pregame reception by the Milwaukee chapter!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    LetsKeepItReal and WCWIII enjoyed meeting Snipe’s fine young gentlemen and Fred Garmin (within an hour before tip Garvin was Garmin). Great pregame reception by the Milwaukee chapter!
    Sure beat the trip up for the game last year. Great game and fantastic win!

Onto Depaul....

Was also in the house tonight for the win. Great to see those Marquette fans heading for the exits with 19 seconds to go.

Snipe and Garvin, good seeing you at the market.

Fun zipping up in Milwaukee (literally and figuratively...it's fking freezing up here).
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Pimp