Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Missing both of them tomorrow is meaningless. Missing either of them on Friday would be a problem.
    I don't like being vulnerable to bad teams, even though I agree that Friday matters more.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If they can't play tomorrow, they might not be in enough practice for coach to think Friday is an option either.

Gates came back into the game late on Saturday. If I had to guess, they are just taking it easy on him for now. I would expect him to play, but maybe they limit his minutes some. JP is a wild card with the eye. Maybe he plays but wears some type of goggles/glasses to protect from further injury? Another important peice of this is having Scruggs back.......

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Gates came back into the game late on Saturday. If I had to guess, they are just taking it easy on him for now. I would expect him to play, but maybe they limit his minutes some. JP is a wild card with the eye. Maybe he plays but wears some type of goggles/glasses to protect from further injury? Another important peice of this is having Scruggs back.......
    Are you sure? I thought Gates came out with ETSU up 66-63 with about a minute left. Kanter hit the three, ETSU missed and Kanter rebounded. Then Trevon won it. Was Gates in for the foul fest 6 seconds at the end? That would have been the only possible time he re-entered.
    We've been working hard the whole year...we're staying focused and keeping it one game at a time. --Justin Cage

All-Conference
    Actually, a loss to Northern Iowa won't mean much with the good wins we have. They are a good team. A loss tonight would be worse as our first bad loss.

But we're not going to lose tonight. We'll be fine.

We should win on Friday, but it will be a tough game on the road.

Gates went back in the game for the final 6.3 seconds after Trevon hit his floater for us to take the lead.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Gates went back in the game for the final 6.3 seconds after Trevon hit his floater for us to take the lead.
    Good to know. I didn't notice at the time. Thanks for clearing that up.
    We've been working hard the whole year...we're staying focused and keeping it one game at a time. --Justin Cage

Karem & Naji have come up huge numerous times.

I have no worries.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Both out tonight. Line moved 2-3 points.

Pretty unwatchable thanks to the uniforms.
    "I am at this moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip."