Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    JP was out because of concussion protocal.
    JP or Kaiser? I thought JP got hit in the eye. Kaiser clearly had his bell rung. He was a little wobbly when he finally stood up after banging heads with a teammate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Our Jalen Reynolds came close at 23. Great win Northern Iowa is knocking on our door in rpi and kenpom ratings. Watch out for the @Northern Iowa game.
    http://www.gobearcats.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7105

Eliel Nsoseme is a 20 year old freshman.

I just re-watched the last 15 minutes. It was a lot more fun when I was sure I wouldn’t throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorth View Post
    If I was a ETSU fan, I’ll be totally pissed. It was almost $ in the bank.
    If you were an ETSU fan, you should be totally ecstatic at this point.

(assuming you called Nigel's friend and took your team and the 20 pts. Not "almost" $ in the bank; but real bitcoins)
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Sophomore
    Hi board, I had technical difficulties and haven’t posted in years, yet also haven’t missed seeing but a handful of games in years. I’m really excited I was finally able to sign in!

I actually didn’t think X played poorly. I thought they shot it really poorly, but at no point did I see lack of effort, enthusiasm, or belief.

What I saw was an ETSU team that looks pretty damn solid. They were big, disciplined, athletic, confident, rebounded , defended tremendously, and were hit as hell on top of it. We were as cold as they were hot.

I’m very encouraged from this game. Mack coached a gem, and the boys believed in his plan and showed great patience and execution late in the game. I see shades of Posey in Naji. I think he is our next long tenured pro. That win is going to do wonders for the team.

On a side note I am going to be in Ohio next week. I haven’t been in Cintas for a game in 13 years. My son has never been to a game and his name is Lionel Romain David. I would like to purchase some good seats for this one. If anyone is going to be out of town and wants to sell their tickets let me know. I need at least 2 preferably 3. Thank you.
    2011-2012. KICK DOWN THE FUKING DOOR!

Quote Originally Posted by stophorseabuse View Post
    Hi board, I had technical difficulties and haven’t posted in years, yet also haven’t missed seeing but a handful of games in years. I’m really excited I was finally able to sign in!

I actually didn’t think X played poorly. I thought they shot it really poorly, but at no point did I see lack of effort, enthusiasm, or belief.

What I saw was an ETSU team that looks pretty damn solid. They were big, disciplined, athletic, confident, rebounded , defended tremendously, and were hit as hell on top of it. We were as cold as they were hot.

I’m very encouraged from this game. Mack coached a gem, and the boys believed in his plan and showed great patience and execution late in the game. I see shades of Posey in Naji. I think he is our next long tenured pro. That win is going to do wonders for the team.

On a side note I am going to be in Ohio next week. I haven’t been in Cintas for a game in 13 years. My son has never been to a game and his name is Lionel Romain David. I would like to purchase some good seats for this one. If anyone is going to be out of town and wants to sell their tickets let me know. I need at least 2 preferably 3. Thank you.
    Glad you're back! ETSU is not very good though. They beat Fordham by 5 points. They lost to Troy (RPI 275). Yeah, X shot it really, really bad today, but we couldn't stop them in man to man defense. That's a concern.

Great comeback and a win Xavier had to have if they want a Top 4 seed in the NCAA tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzx12 View Post
    Still not sure how they pulled this one out by as far as I'm concerned, moving forward Ill pour whiskey as the opening tip
    XavierHoops Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzx12 View Post
    a three hour ride with a screaming husky in the back who kept throwing up and eating it
    Pretty much describes how Xavier played most of the game.

Welcome back! With stophorseabuse on our side, how could we be stopped?
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    With SHA back in the fold, hotel doors have no shot of survival.

Well, that made me want to buy 3 tix so I could sell them too you! (I’m lazy and usually just go thru StubHub.)

I think lost in all of this is we were missing the backup PG, then JP (3rd option), then lost a top shooter in Gates....and they STILL found a way to finish the comeback. So many times a team fights back to get close, then runs out of gas or emotional fortitude. The early shooting was horrific, and a lot of things could have been better, but they FINISHED. Thank you Tre and all those who made those clutch plays to make that comeback happen.

OH, and welcome back!

(Maybe get a technical advisor?)
    Last edited by xu82; 12-16-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Sophomore
    [QUOTE=X Factor;603787]Glad you're back! ETSU is not very good though. They beat Fordham by 5 points. They lost to Troy (RPI 275). Yeah, X shot it really, really bad today, but we couldn't stop them in man to man defense. That's a concern.

Great comeback and a win Xavier had to have if they want a Top 4 seed in the NCA

I’m giving that team the eye test. Results be damned, looked like a pretty solid team. 9 games in records can be deceiving. I expect that team to be in the tournament or close to it in their conference.

It’s nice to be back on the forum.
    2011-2012. KICK DOWN THE FUKING DOOR!