Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

3x3U National Championship

“Chicago (Dec. 11, 2017) - Intersport today announced the formation of a Player Selection Committee to determine the nation’s top senior college basketball players who will be nominated to compete in the inaugural 3X3U National Championship from March 30 through April 1, 2018, in San Antonio. The 3X3U National Championship will pit all-star teams from college basketball’s top conferences against each other in a three day, 3-on-3 tournament. Teams will be competing for a $100,000 prize pool. All participating players must be seniors that have exhausted their collegiate eligibility.”

Link

I would expect Tre to be on the Big East list revealed on Thursday.

The roster is 4. Which other seniors would you include? Carrington, Delgado, Foster, Martin, Bullock, Desi, JP....could be a real solid team and incredibly difficult to narrow down to 4 guys.

How will Tre play in that while practicing/playing in the FF?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    How will Tre play in that while practicing/playing in the FF?
    Yeah, hopefully Tre and JP will be otherwise occupied.

Hopefully they will be occupied but the lists are made assuming they will be able to play.

My four selections would be: Carrington, Tre, Delgado, Martin. If Tre is unavailable I would sub Foster.

Dos Equis 3X3U National Championship Nominees

Here's to hoping JP/Tre aren't participating in this event (players in the final 4 can't play) but great opportunity for JP/Tre.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2018/03/07/d...ship-nominees/

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by mistabeecee41 View Post
    Here's to hoping JP/Tre aren't participating in this event (players in the final 4 can't play) but great opportunity for JP/Tre.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2018/03/07/d...ship-nominees/
    Quickly skimmed the other teams but without looking too closely, shouldnt a team of Bluiett, JP, Kelan Martin and Desi Rodriguez smoke any other team?

Quote Originally Posted by TUclutch View Post
    Quickly skimmed the other teams but without looking too closely, shouldnt a team of Bluiett, JP, Kelan Martin and Desi Rodriguez smoke any other team?
    Yes even when they need to replace JP and Tre, they still have Foster, Delgado, Carrington, Bullock to choose...

I thought Delgado would be on the roster, but subbing JP/Desi for a smaller guard and big might be better way to go? Tre and Martin are no brainers. ACCs team is decent.

12 second shot clock.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Yes even when they need to replace JP and Tre, they still have Foster, Delgado, Carrington, Bullock to choose...

I thought Delgado would be on the roster, but subbing JP/Desi for a smaller guard and big might be better way to go? Tre and Martin are no brainers. ACCs team is decent.

12 second shot clock.
    I think in this format, having wings is the way to go. That roster is about as good as you could get from the Big East for a 3v3 game. They can all handle the ball. They can all shoot and they can all rebound. No need for a big/guard who is more limited

All-Conference
    That's a really hard 3 on 3 team to stop.

X confirms our guys will be playing