Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    They might be waiting for all parties to agree but the original team nominated also included Kelan Martin and Desi Rodriguez.
    Both also very good but not a lot of great ball handling on that team. Foster or Cartwright would be great addition in place of Desi.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Both also very good but not a lot of great ball handling on that team. Foster or Cartwright would be great addition in place of Desi.
    Its 3 on 3 lol. You dont need elite ball handling. The way to win this is have 3-4 6'5-6'7 wings who can shoot the ball and be decent with rebounding/dribbling. Bluiett, Macura, Martin, and Rodriguez is about as good a team as you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by TUclutch View Post
    Its 3 on 3 lol. You dont need elite ball handling. The way to win this is have 3-4 6'5-6'7 wings who can shoot the ball and be decent with rebounding/dribbling. Bluiett, Macura, Martin, and Rodriguez is about as good a team as you can get.
    Yeah good point. Probably why it would be good not to have Delgado either. I'm guessing its full court? I still think I'd rather have Foster than Desi.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

All-Conference
    3 on 3 full court? C'mon man.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    3 on 3 full court? C'mon man.
    HA, I was framing it as a question at first but then I thought no of course it will be bc I was picturing that one 3 on 3 league the former nba players are in and was thinking it was full court but I guess that is half court.

I'll bow out now!

Kelan Martin declined. Rowsey is in his place.
    Tre, JP, Desi, Rowsey.

Not much height
    Zip'em Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
    Not much height
    But LOTS of shooting.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

will the contests be streamed?

Quote Originally Posted by xuinmd View Post
    will the contests be streamed?
    Yes, live on Twitter . https://twitter.com/i/events/958037019921231872