Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Evan Bourdeaux transferring to X

"@GoodmanESPN Dartmouth grad transfer Evan Boudreaux, who has two years of eligibility, told ESPN he has committed to Xavier. Averaged 17.5 points and 9.5 boards. Also visited Purdue and Colorado."

very nice....should be a valuable addition next year.

Wasn’t he at the Shootout? Hard not to jump on board after that kind of experience! Mack & Co have a great track record in finding these transfers.

Yeah he was at the shootout. Honestly I’m surprised he wanted to come here after witnessing CMs lack of control of his players first hand. /s

In all seriousness, this should be a solid get.

Hell yea. This is such a huge get with so many question marks past the starting 5 for next year.

Awesome! Jones, Gates, Marshall and this dude will help out a lot. We now need a 2 year grad transfer from Arizona or Louisville to shoot 3's.

http://www.dartmouthsports.com/ViewA...CLID=210461043

Solid stats and props from his BIG GREEN page.

Graduating a year early (while sitting out) maintaining two years of eligibility. Wondering if he will have access to their facilities? I expect not. Just a bit concerned about what shape he is going to be in next year. I assume this has been part of the discussion with Xavier coaches, so when I say a BIT concerned, it may be just a little bit, not a big bit.

(smart enough to graduate from Dartmouth in three years....although isn't this where Mikey-boy Brown got his degree in "Screwing up your Father's Legacy"?)
    Last edited by UCGRAD4X; 12-11-2017 at 01:43 PM.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

At 220 pounds, we need more muscle and beef for him to bang. Hope he got a recipe and workout flyer from X's strength and conditioning guy.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Awesome! Jones, Gates, Marshall and this dude will help out a lot. We now need a 2 year grad transfer from Arizona or Louisville to shoot 3's.
    Can't find it now but saw somewhere he was described as an excellent 3 point shooter.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Can't find it now but saw somewhere he was described as an excellent 3 point shooter.
    37.4% career 3 point shooter on 174 attempts. Really solid numbers for a big who can also rebound as well as he does.