Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The problem for the youngest one is that he probably won't be eligible because of Big Baller Brand.

This family could have been a pretty great sports story if it played out like it seemed it would. Too bad this egomaniacal father has trashed it.
    Veritas vos Liberabit

I suspect the middle son will play overseas? Wouldn't that help promote the brand internationally?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I suspect the middle son will play overseas? Wouldn't that help promote the brand internationally?
    Probably not. I don't think the middle son is any good. He wouldn't have been offered by UCLA if they weren't trying to keep the commitment of the youngest brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Someone made this point on twitter, so I'm stealing it but I can't remember who to attribute it to, that the best place Liangelo could have played internationally while also helping Big Baller Brand was China. And he ruined that.

And I loved his quote yesterday saying that he only shoplifted because his teammates were. 1) That's a stupid excuse/reason. 2) He's a snitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Someone made this point on twitter, so I'm stealing it but I can't remember who to attribute it to, that the best place Liangelo could have played internationally while also helping Big Baller Brand was China. And he ruined that.

And I loved his quote yesterday saying that he only shoplifted because his teammates were. 1) That's a stupid excuse/reason. 2) He's a snitch.
    Agree, China would have made the most sense.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Now the youngest Ball Brother has hired an agent. No UCLA for him. LaVar says they will play together overseas. Don't many foreign leagues have a limit on how many American Players can be on a squad?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Lithuania? They won't last a month. What a train wreck.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Lithuania? They won't last a month. What a train wreck.
    They won't last a month because they'll light it up and get bumped up to a Slovenian league by February. :D

Pretty sure I read that their star left the team....to move up to a German FOURTH division team.

Sorry, it was the French fourth division. TOTALLY different.
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 12-12-2017 at 12:50 PM.