Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    That seems about right to me. I'll take it!
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Looks like we can't lose again this season so we'll be ranked top 5... RAISE YOUR SWORD

And SuckS despite getting pole axed and playing zero competition until X only drops to 17.

Florida will kill their sorry asses and then they have an excellent chance to get pole axed again by UCLA.

I don’t give a crap whether the Borecats being good helps X. I want those cretins to lose EVERY GAME!!! I want YTG to choke on his own garbage words. I want them to burn in the hell of their trash conference.

F-em. Really. F- em.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Wish UC beats Florida. Only because we beat them, if we lost to them, I'd like them to lose out. Now that we've won, I'd rather have them win games.

Quote Originally Posted by Backyard Champ View Post
    Wish UC beats Florida. Only because we beat them, if we lost to them, I'd like them to lose out. Now that we've won, I'd rather have them win games.
    While some get this, you never openly admit it. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    I’m all for whatever helps our RPI and SOS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    My love for Xavier trumps my hate for UC....and even Dayton! There, I said it and I feel free! (But also more than a little dirty...) I’ll want what’s best for X every time, even if it makes me feel ill.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    And SuckS despite getting pole axed and playing zero competition until X only drops to 17.

Florida will kill their sorry asses and then they have an excellent chance to get pole axed again by UCLA.

I don’t give a crap whether the Borecats being good helps X. I want those cretins to lose EVERY GAME!!! I want YTG to choke on his own garbage words. I want them to burn in the hell of their trash conference.

F-em. Really. F- em.
    Agree, I'd much rather see UC lose every game then ever hope they win to help our resume. In our league now we dont need the help. Even if we did I'd still root for them to lose.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

None of this talk of UC doing well will matter when we don't lose another game along the way and win a National Championship, sheesh you guys need more faith. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post

F-em. Really. F- em.
    My Man MOR! I'll take UC losing the rest of their games and Cronin going back to living in a hole, to the small incremental gain we get to our RPI from them doing well. Way back when, when we were a bubble team and in the A-10 I could see wanting UC to do well to help us. But those days are long gone. Let them and their angry little elf fall on their faces.

More likely than not, though, they'll do okay and sneak in the NCAA where they'll take their usual first weekend exit and their fans will be stuck with Moanin' Cronin for another year.