Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    We jump Nova I think, but not sure we really deserve it........

If ASU loses, I think we come in around 3-4 in both polls. Texas A&M got clobbered today.
    I don't think we jump Nova. I think they fall to 4, and X moves up to 5. If ASU loses tonight, Nova might fall to 3 and X could move up to 4.

My opinion at this point
    ASU or MSU
    MSU or Duke
    Duke or Villanova
    Villanova or ASU
    Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    We jump Nova I think, but not sure we really deserve it........

If ASU loses, I think we come in around 3-4 in both polls. Texas A&M got clobbered today.
    I'm not even sure if X really deserves to be above ASU. If I were a voter I'd probably have Nova at 3, ASU at 4 and X at 5. But could definitely see the reverse happen, which I'm totally cool with.

ASU loses. No unbeatens.
    2023 Sweet 16

ASU just lost to Arizona. Duke beat Florida state and MSU killed Cleveland st. Even though Villanova lost to butler they will most likely stay in the top 5
    Screaming at the tv with my dad since 2004

Yeah I think it’s

Duke as they had a better win
    MSU because of soft opponent
    Villanova
    ASU
    Xavier

Oklahoma might jump very near the top 5 as well.

I get that the team is in a lull/funk/whatever. 3 teams ranked ahead of them losing is a worst case scenario to me. At some point very soon (probably January 10th), X is gonna have their asses handed to them in a very demoralizing way. Although, maybe that is exactly what they need. As a fan, I just wish I was actually feeling good about X probably getting its highest ranking ever.

I think it will be 1. MSU 2. Duke 3. Nova 4. ASU 5. X. But any arrangement of those 5 wouldn't shock me since so many voters don't watch the games and just look at box scores. Maybe Nova gets punished more for giving up 101 to an unranked team.

And I agree with Go, the Sooners will probably get a good jump since they won on the road and everyone has Trae Young fever.

It will be 1. Mich State 2.Duke 3.X 4. West Virg 5. Nova. X beat Marquette at Marquette which is a good win. To be able to come back and win 3 games like they have tells me this team is sick. However the fun is over and the real test begins Tuesday. No more falling behind 14 in the second half comebacks. If they do fall behind like that they arnt coming back.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield