Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again: if Kansas is a #1 seed, I'd rather be their #2 than be a #1 ourselves. I can't believe they're in the conversation.

Northwestern blew a 27 point lead, largest in BIG history. I say top 4 stays the same. DUKE will prob go to 5. X will still be a #1 seed. Just need to win out and make Beast finals.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn稚 have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Freshman
    MSU and Virginia will be neck-and-neck for top 2. Nova should stay a safe 3rd. 4th will be a toss up between Xavier, Gonzaga, and Duke. Pretty sure those will be the top 6.

Lunardi still has us as a 1 seed in this mornings bracketology. I didn't think the loss to Villanova would hurt us much.

My opinion:
    1. Villanova at their best is better than Xavier at their best.
    2. Villanova at their best is better than anybody else in the country.
    3. Xavier can beat Villanova if Villanova plays their average game which hasn't happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by xuwin View Post
    Lunardi still has us as a 1 seed in this mornings bracketology. I didn't think the loss to Villanova would hurt us much.

My opinion:
    3. Xavier can beat Villanova if Villanova plays their average game which hasn't happened yet.
    Agree.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xuwin View Post

My opinion:
    And with KU as a 1 seed too and out West as opposed to MW (where we are) he still has us a the 3rd 1 seed.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    And with KU as a 1 seed too and out West as opposed to MW (where we are) he still has us a the 3rd 1 seed.
    X is definitely still in a great position. As far as a 1 seed, I think it might be tough to hold off hot MSU and Duke teams if they are able to finish strong. That said, if X can win these next three they'll certainly have a leg up going into championship week. It's not like the Big Ten Tournament will be ripe with quality wins to be had and Duke could certainly trip up.

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    X is definitely still in a great position. As far as a 1 seed, I think it might be tough to hold off hot MSU and Duke teams if they are able to finish strong. That said, if X can win these next three they'll certainly have a leg up going into championship week. It's not like the Big Ten Tournament will be ripe with quality wins to be had and Duke could certainly trip up.
    We'll know the results of the Big Ten before we go to MSG since the Big Ten moved their tournament up a week to warm up MSG for the Big East.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    We'll know the results of the Big Ten before we go to MSG since the Big Ten moved their tournament up a week to warm up MSG for the Big East.
    Yeah good point. We all should be hoping for a non Purdue/MSU champ. Maybe Michigan? I dont think OSU can get to the 1 line but I guess its possible if the win the Big 10 tourney depending on what else happens. So lets just go with Michigan.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Yeah good point. We all should be hoping for a non Purdue/MSU champ. Maybe Michigan? I dont think OSU can get to the 1 line but I guess its possible if the win the Big 10 tourney depending on what else happens. So lets just go with Michigan.
    Agree - although I think you can make the argument Purdue's chances are pretty low after losing to Wisconsin. They also look decidedly mediocre at the moment.