Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Dance Card Time!!!!!!

Best site out there. Look who the wild card team is. Temple!!!!
    http://www.unf.edu/~jcoleman/dance.htm
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Oh and Arizona St is last team in. This site is scary accurate too
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Dance Card

Time for the new Dance Card:

http://www.unf.edu/~jcoleman/dance.htm
    2023 Sweet 16

Yeah, NO......... lots of laughable seed projections here

Dance card doesn’t predict seeds they predict bids and they are historically accurate.

Temple is in??? It’s not even close according to dance card

That would surprise all the bracketologists. They only appear on 5 of 83 brackets at the Bracket Matrix.

The one year dance card had Dayton as first team out and everybody had Dayton easily in. Not last 4 byes just completely in. Turns out Dance Card was almost right seeing VD was last team in. I think if Temple makes it to the finals and wins out reg season they prob are in.

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Dance card doesn’t predict seeds they predict bids and they are historically accurate.
    I dont see last year’s predictions!

Looks like they are not showing 2017. Wonder why?

Maybe they dropped below 90% in accuracy last year and decide it would look bad to post it?

If I’m just missing it somewhere and they did predict last years teams to make the tournament, I’d be curious to see if their model predicted X would make it?

Do you see 2017’s predictions?
    Last edited by IM4X; 02-27-2018 at 01:32 PM.

Not saying it’d be easy to pick better than them, but I think it should be pointed out that most people who followed a bit of NCAA basketball this year could probably predict the teams to make the tournament with better than 80% accuracy (at least 55 of the 68 teams).

Still, if their prediction are locked in before teams play their conference tournament then it is quite impressive. On the other hand, if this model allows for changes in projected tournament teams after conference tournaments have been decided (and surprise conference winners have been determined) then the model is not quite as impressive.

Think I’ll see if I can beat their percentage/prediction this year. Should be fun.

I will start by predicting Syracuse is going to be left out (Dance Card has them in) and Arizona State is in (DC is predicting they will be out).