Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Under normal circumstances, I would take Wisky -3.5 based on the numbers...screw it, took X on the ML +150 (as Paul's head explodes)
    Did you win?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    comparing JP to Grayson Allen is ridiculous. Jp isn't a dirty player, Allen is.

How about Tyrique with 11 points and 6 rebounds in 17 minutes? Kid has been really good so far. FT shooting is much improved this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    comparing JP to Grayson Allen is ridiculous. Jp isn't a dirty player, Allen is.
    he just does some stupid stuff that's really not necessary........if he's on your team, you love him. If he's not you can't stand him. I totally understand why he's not liked

Junior
    If Tyrique can hit FTs he'll be even more of a monster

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    How about Tyrique with 11 points and 6 rebounds in 17 minutes? Kid has been really good so far. FT shooting is much improved this year.
    The progress with his offensive game is nothing short of a miracle! Add in the ability to avoid fouls, and I think it just may be the biggest advancement of any X player I can remember in a 12 month period.

Yeah, not a big deal, but JP definitely shouldn’t have done that (after a huge win, why reference Fla’s victory over Wisc last year. Doesn’t really make sense to me ).

What a gritty win! I never thought that JP would turn into such a consistent, multidimensional player.
    "I am at this moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip."

Great, great win. Doesn't feel as satisfying at the one at Ann Arbor 2 years ago for some reason, but in the end it will be more valuable I think.

JP was being taunted the whole game, let him express himself. Coach Mack let him go then reeled him in, like the great of Fisher of Men he is.
    six foot four & a soph-O-more...

Need to get Goodin involved on the offensive end. He did finish with 6 assists and only 1 turnover, but he's definitely not looking for his shot.

Gates was solid tonight.