Here, Here.

(Or is it Hear, Hear?)

Rebounding is Want To.

Seniors Want To.

Bless Our Seniors!
    Warmly,
    "Mel"

Quote Originally Posted by throwbackmuskie View Post
    Really disappointed in Wisky, I mean they are suppose to be a really good school academically, yet the most creative chants they could come up with are "little dick" and "asshole"?

Also find it funny that they said X was getting chippy, That Happ kid was throwing bows and tears at one point toward the end of the game.
    I rewatched the last 4 minutes of the game again and as JP and Tre exited the game with less than 20 seconds remaining the student section was chanting "jail bait". Coach Mack then made a gesture to the X players still on the court to lock their lips, which they did. I don't have a problem with much of it really... but I'm on the winning end of this and if someone was to do that to us at Cintas I might feel a little different, but then again I would expect our student section to cheer with more class than the "Greatful Red owned by JP" did on Thursday.
    I have complete faith in coach Steele and Co.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by surfxu View Post
    I rewatched the last 4 minutes of the game again and as JP and Tre exited the game with less than 20 seconds remaining the student section was chanting "jail bait". Coach Mack then made a gesture to the X players still on the court to lock their lips, which they did. I don't have a problem with much of it really... but I'm on the winning end of this and if someone was to do that to us at Cintas I might feel a little different, but then again I would expect our student section to cheer with more class than the "Greatful Red owned by JP" did on Thursday.
    I have zero problem with students chanting what they did, nor do I have a problem with JP or Tre doing what they did. It's all in the spirit of competition and really there was no harm done. The problem I have are the pearl clutcher Wisky fans who then cry no class as if our guys just did the gator chomp or the shhh motion unprovoked. It pisses me off to no end. Steve Stricker needs to get an effing grip on reality...newsflash buddy you are besties with the personification of no class in tiger woods. (I'm a tiger fan by the way) but just sayin

“Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne

BeerBrunch.com for those who like to tip one back in the morning

For the record, the "gator chop" was what the students do during the intro's of the opposing team. A lame attempt at a "we don't care applause" - perhaps they should read newspapers and throw up some confetti. With that said, the students were into it ... that part was good for them.

Man, it was so satisfying to walk out of the arena with the W. Good to see FTW there, and a handful of the faithful, and about 50 others from Minnesota who got the full JP show. Way to finish a game, way for Tre to go from what seemed like a few free throws made to 20+ points and the two daggers at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    For the record, the "gator chop" was what the students do during the intro's of the opposing team. A lame attempt at a "we don't care applause" - perhaps they should read newspapers and throw up some confetti. With that said, the students were into it ... that part was good for them.

Man, it was so satisfying to walk out of the arena with the W. Good to see FTW there, and a handful of the faithful, and about 50 others from Minnesota who got the full JP show. Way to finish a game, way for Tre to go from what seemed like a few free throws made to 20+ points and the two daggers at the end.
    Absolutely nothing wrong with what JP did, if you're going to come after him, he's going to push back. Didn't you see all the middle fingers he was getting? I even like that Tre put the silence up to his lips, he's usually very quiet and reserved but Wisconsin's student section was getting mouthy, and they didn't appreciate it. At the end of the day, we went into that business trip, and came away victorious. We zipped em up.

EXACTLY! We zipped them up!

Quote Originally Posted by ballyhoohoo View Post
    I'm an extremely avid golfer, would play 36 holes a day if I could, watch the Golf Channel all the time, have subscriptions to two golf magazines, know everything one can know about the players with out actually knowing them, and right behind watching Xavier Basketball, is watching golf, especially the Ryder Cup and the Presidents Cup. He's played on a Ryder Cup team, but he was the friggin CAPTAIN of the US Presidents Cup team THIS YEAR, which is a huge deal.

Stricker is considered, by a long shot, the nicest/friendliest guy on the PGA Tour. I would bet he's never sworn in his entire life, seriously (just like Snipe). That's why I was beyond shocked/completely floored with his Twitter attacks against Mack and our kids. It's the most out of character thing I've EVER witnessed from another human being. I know he's an alum and a big fan, but as the Sicilian, Vizzini, from the Princess Bride, would say it's "Inconceivable".

OT Is it petty of me that I still get that nice, warm feeling with semi wood(full wood when we beat them, especially the last time in Orlando) when the UDumpster douches lose(they just did to Old Dominion)? If it's wrong, I don't want to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxalum View Post
    I'm an extremely avid golfer, would play 36 holes a day if I could, watch the Golf Channel all the time, have subscriptions to two golf magazines, know everything one can know about the players with out actually knowing them, and right behind watching Xavier Basketball, is watching golf, especially the Ryder Cup and the Presidents Cup. He's played on a Ryder Cup team, but he was the friggin CAPTAIN of the US Presidents Cup team THIS YEAR, which is a huge deal.

Stricker is considered, by a long shot, the nicest/friendliest guy on the PGA Tour. I would bet he's never sworn in his entire life, seriously (just like Snipe). That's why I was beyond shocked/completely floored with his Twitter attacks against Mack and our kids. It's the most out of character thing I've EVER witnessed from another human being. I know he's an alum and a big fan, but as the Sicilian, Vizzini, from the Princess Bride, would say it's "Inconceivable".

OT Is it petty of me that I still get that nice, warm feeling with semi wood(full wood when we beat them, especially the last time in Orlando) when the UDumpster douches lose(they just did to Old Dominion)? If it's wrong, I don't want to be right.
    He's not an alum. He went to Illinois.