Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JAPER View Post
    Did they boo dsr?
    Wouldn't have mattered. He had his headphones on the entire game and wouldn't have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    Wouldn't have mattered. He had his headphones on the entire game and wouldn't have heard.
    I saw that dude from my seats in 212 and thought it was odd that some young kid would be taking a conference call during the entire game. These millennials do the darndest things!
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont Sanford View Post
    I saw that dude from my seats in 212 and thought it was odd that some young kid would be taking a conference call during the entire game. These millennials do the darndest things!
    He was probably trying to prevent the PTSD from the Georgetown 16 point lead they blew a few years ago.

I didn't see it first hand, but I was also told that Snipe knelt down on one knee while Ed was introduced and further showed his disrespect by clasping arms with the "Snipettes"! The horror of it must have been horrendous!! If true, I am looking into the possibility of getting his season tickets recalled and his money fully refunded (if not outlawed by the Jesuit Charter). One can only hope that the other fans in the area were not adversely affected either physically or psychologically by Snipe's disdain of "The Xavier Way" of showing love and respect for their past warriors!

I tried to ignore this at first.

I did not refuse to applaud Edmond Sumnner. And you spelled both his first and his last name wrong, you sexual predator.

And Nick, I stand for the anthem with respect, as you might well imagine. Get back to your safe space you pansies.

I wish Ed nothing but the best.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick