Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Tyrique Jones is already one of our more productive big men we've had in a while. He's only two games into his sophomore year. Really liking his development.

Trevon has scored 51 points in 50 minutes this year.

On ball defense needs work. Goodin had a bad game defensively.

Things I liked- X dominated the first 15 minutes or so of the game and got a big lead.

Things I didn't like- X then coasted, didn't keep up the defensive intensity, and Rider got within 5.

Things I also liked- When Rider got within 5, X stepped up their defense, and dominated for the rest of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorth View Post
    We are giving up a lot of off. rebounds.
    Mack said in his post game that defensive rebounding is a concern. The guards need to rebound better.

Supporting Member
    Has no one else noticed that Tyrique is no longer a fouling machine. If that continues against stiffer competition against Wisconsin that would be good news indeed?

Quote Originally Posted by profson View Post
    Has no one else noticed that Tyrique is no longer a fouling machine. If that continues against stiffer competition against Wisconsin that would be good news indeed?
    Agreed. However Kanter and Omara have both looked not so hot. I'd like to have at least 2 productive bigs

Quote Originally Posted by atljar View Post
    Agreed. However Kanter and Omara have both looked not so hot. I'd like to have at least 2 productive bigs
    Wisconsin big boys are licking their chops.

All-Conference
    Team has to learn to play better when JP and Trevon aren't on the floor. Tre goes out...other team makes a run. Tre comes in, we dominate.

Who can provide the level of intensity that JP provides when JP is out with foul trouble or just having a bad game?

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Team has to learn to play better when JP and Trevon aren't on the floor. Tre goes out...other team makes a run. Tre comes in, we dominate.

Who can provide the level of intensity that JP provides when JP is out with foul trouble or just having a bad game?
    I️ think we will find later in the season the answer is Marshall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Junior
    Plus when Tre and JP go out we're running up to 3 freshman and a transfer. It'll take a little time, but they'll gel.

I'm glad we broke 100 yesterday, but for a couple of minutes there it was the Scrugg's show. I hope he remains within the offense and doesn't feel like he needs to go "get his."
    zip em up

Supporting Member
    For anyone watching at home, did the refs really confuse Sean and JP on two different fouls? From in the arena it appeared that they went to call a foul on JP and instead called it on Sean twice. Just curious if I missed something off the ball.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack