Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Has to be Kaiser Gates......Why does he continue to be alergic to the paint? Too much size to not mix it up down low, CRASH THE BOARDS and get some garbage. If not now when?
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Has to be Kaiser Gates......Why does he continue to be alergic to the paint? Too much size to not mix it up down low, CRASH THE BOARDS and get some garbage. If not now when?
    He plays where the coaches tell him to play. If he was going rogue and not playing in the paint/post when he's supposed to, he would be on the bench faster than you could say Mack!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    For anyone watching at home, did the refs really confuse Sean and JP on two different fouls? From in the arena it appeared that they went to call a foul on JP and instead called it on Sean twice. Just curious if I missed something off the ball.
    I don't think that the refs confused who the foul was on, but I tink that everyone else did. Chris thought it was on JP. JP thought it was on JP. But the foul was announced on Sean and it was consistent throughout. I did look from my spot in 202 that the officials were calling JP for the foul, but it was announced on Sean from the beginning.

Replay shows Sean had his foot out right before the JP play.
    2023 Sweet 16

All-Conference
    Kaiser obviously has the green light to shoot. A stretch 4 is an absolute weapon is this kind of offense. He's out there by design.
    Last edited by drudy23; 11-14-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Does anyone else know there’s a game tonight???

Is it always this quiet early? I don’t remember this.....
    Sorry guy, I was trying to court a Mrs. GIMMFD, I'll keep you guys updated on the progression throughout the season in live chat.

As for the game, box score looked good, and Trevon has started the season on fire, he's looking like a stone cold killer right now, reminds me a lot of Tu in that regard, granted it's only been two games. Hoping that we get our rebounding issues figured out, looking forward to Thursday night, that's going to be a fun one and get some sweet sweet revenge on Wisconsin.

I think I remember that foul as I laughed when the in arena game call sounded something like. "give that foul to Sean O wait give that foul to JP or (grumble grumble) Rider will inbound." I said grumble grumble translated
    To o"oh whatever".
    - David Bowers ('95)