Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Seton Hall with a short lead over Louisville in the first half. Delgado just taken to the locker room after taking an elbow to the face, though.

Man, watching Seton Hall makes me long for a rim protector. Seton Hall is getting to the bucket with ease, but Louisville is turning them back with regularity once they get there. Xavier will not be able to do the same.

Seton Hall iwth a nice road win at Louisville. I don't think the Cards are very good, but that's still a tough place to win.

Nice win for our BE. Jays out of Top 25, Pirates in.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 12-03-2017 at 05:19 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Seton Hall iwth a nice road win at Louisville. I don't think the Cards are very good, but that's still a tough place to win.
    Yup big time win there, crazy how after the scandal Louisville dropped so much in the rankings. I also don't think they will be amazing, but I do think they are a decent team.

Villanova and Gonzaga shortly. I mean, if you like watching top teams that generally kick our ass.

Sophomore
    I think we're good enough to play with and beat Nova, but our defense is going to have to improve a lot. Their d is incredible. That's the difference right now. Hopefully, we're working overtime to improve on that end.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    I think we're good enough to play with and beat Nova, but our defense is going to have to improve a lot. Their d is incredible. That's the difference right now. Hopefully, we're working overtime to improve on that end.
    That’s what we do every year at this time, it seems. Let’s hope we get it down by March!

Mikal Bridges... damn

I think as X has evolved, the goal for Mack is to surpass Villanova. That is why X has 6'3-6'6 guards and big men (1) that can shoot 3's and rely on maybe 1-2 bigs to rebound.