Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    I give my sincerest congratulations to Villanova on an excellent win over Gonzaga. Go Big East!
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Nova is tough. Gonzaga to me doesn't pass the eye test as a top 20 team. They have some talent, but clearly they've lost a bunch since last year

Really nice night for the conference. Nova over Gonzaga, Butler over Utah, Creighton over someone not worth mentioning, and St John's over a decent Grand Canyon team in Phoenix without Lovett. St. john's is going to get smoked by Arizona State without Lovett this weekend.

Shouldn't be a "game of note", but LaSuck is giving 'Nova fits.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Shouldn't be a "game of note", but LaSuck is giving 'Nova fits.
    They held on, all that matters, the Big East is looking like a helluva conference at the top right now with us, Nova, and Seton Hall.

As we approached the end of our time in the Atlantic 10, I became more and more frustrated with the fact that we had to share a conference with LaSalle. I never saw that program as being capable of stepping up in a big way. They obviously never invested properly in their program. Their arena is a stale, dusty joke.

And it always seemed as though LaSalle was the kind of dipstick program that could rise up and win a game that they had no right winning, while damaging the conference in the process. I will never forgive them for ruining Brian Thorton's career at Xavier.

It is so nice with Xavier in the Big East now, and far removed from the Atlantic Dumpster Fire.

p.s. I noticed a screen scroll that recapped NCAAM scores that showed VD losing to PENN. That combined with Seton Hall blowing out VCU and St. Louis losing as well.

A10 = ADF
    Last edited by xudash; 12-10-2017 at 03:55 PM.
    X A V I E R

Tough, or at least interesting, one for Villanova at Temple tonight. 7pm ESPN2.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Neither. Villanova crushed it.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    Neither. Villanova crushed it.
    Temple continues the traveshamockery that is the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAC.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    as we approached the end of our time in the atlantic 10, i became more and more frustrated with the fact that we had to share a conference with lasalle. I never saw that program as being capable of stepping up in a big way. They obviously never invested properly in their program. Their arena is a stale, dusty joke.

And it always seemed as though lasalle was the kind of dipstick program that could rise up and win a game that they had no right winning, while damaging the conference in the process. I will never forgive them for ruining brian thorton's career at xavier.

It is so nice with xavier in the big east now, and far removed from the atlantic dumpster fire.

P.s. I noticed a screen scroll that recapped ncaam scores that showed vd losing to penn. That combined with seton hall blowing out vcu and st. Louis losing as well.

A10 = adf
    yes!!!