Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    What a great change from the A10 days. Dayton guys are bitching they can't get the A10 stream to work right, and we're going to watch tonight's game on a national network, FS1.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Kentucky/UVM was a great game yesterday. Just wish UVM could have had one more shot go down in regulation.
    UVM is my alma mater. They are a good team, and have been ever since they knocked off Jim Boeheim's boys in the tournament a few years back.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    What a great change from the A10 days. Dayton guys are bitching they can't get the A10 stream to work right, and we're going to watch tonight's game on a national network, FS1.
    There was a Xavier-Wisconsin promo during the Cowboys-Falcons game yesterday, too.

Why is Richmond playing a home game vs Jacksonville State on a Monday at noon?

By the way, I’m watching.....and Richmond really sucks. 45-27 Jax State late in the first half.

PS: The A10 really sucks too.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    No wonder Georgetown wanted to play at Richmond instead of the PK80 Tournament.

Richmond hung strong and only lost by about 30. Nice effort.

Chris Mooney should have run for the hills about, oh, six years ago. I bet he had some good offers then, too.

Annnd Duke takes down Sparty 88-81, without Bagley for majority of the game. They're going to be tough this year.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Annnd Duke takes down Sparty 88-81, without Bagley for majority of the game. They're going to be tough this year.
    Duke and MSU looked really good, Kansas and Kentucky was pretty ugly. I could see Xavier beating either of KU and UK, but Duke and MSU look to be on another level, especially with size and athleticism.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    And the St. Bonaventure home game tonight was cancelled due to a power outage at the on campus arena. Seems very A10 appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdiggins View Post
    And the St. Bonaventure home game tonight was cancelled due to a power outage at the on campus arena. Seems very A10 appropriate.
    Did they blame the Welders?
    2023 Sweet 16