Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzx12 View Post
    What in the hell happened out in South Bend? Thought on the bottom line at first it was a NCAAW score but wow!!!
    That would have been way more shocking.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Supporting Member
    Let’s go Ramblers!!!! #Jesuit
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Florida may be out of the top 25 if they lose to UC.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzx12 View Post
    Also, not sure if anyone caught the Gonzaga/Creighton game but there was a "we want Nova" chant at the end of that one. Might not want that again any time soon.
    Bold strategy to poke the bear, not like they're a top 5 team with a NC victory two seasons ago.

Went to a barn burner tonight. Georgia Tech at Wofford.
    Wofford down 10 in second half, come back and it's tied at 60.
    With 1.9 seconds, kid named Magee hit a 3 pointer from the same place as Crawford in the KState game.
    Tech guy was 3 feet away, waiting for Magee to come closer. He just threw it up. Amazing.
    He had 36 of Wofford's 63 points.

Have yet to find out what happened to Lionel Chalmers. Hired by Wofford on Sept 5th.
    Big splash in local paper. Now...crickets. He's gone somewhere, but I can't get the story.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Washington up 13 on Kansas with 4 minutes left. Defacto home game for Kansas playing in Kansas City. Would be a giant upset.

Giant upset
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    Let’s go Ramblers!!!! #Jesuit
    My oldest daughter's Loyola Ramblers won their biggest game in probably 30 years last night beating Florida AT Florida. Definitely the biggest win since Porter Moser became the coach and since Loyola improved their situation by joining the Missouri Valley.

I'm really cheering for Loyola. It's been 32 years since they made an NCAA- longer than Xavier's drought between 1961 and 1983. DePaul won't play them anymore since Loyola beat them a few years ago. Too bad. That could be a huge rivalry game if they decided to build it again.

Oh, did I mention that Loyola Chicago has won a National Basketball Championship more recently than Clifton Community College? Just sayin' ............

PS: I hope Florida is totally pissed that they lost last night and they take it out on some helpless, hapless and clueless BoreCats and their troll, jaundiced Leprechaun coach.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 12-07-2017 at 07:14 AM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    With 1.9 seconds, kid named Magee hit a 3 pointer from the same place as Crawford in the KState game.
    Tech guy was 3 feet away, waiting for Magee to come closer. He just threw it up. Amazing.

Have yet to find out what happened to Lionel Chalmers. Hired by Wofford on Sept 5th.
    Big splash in local paper. Now...crickets. He's gone somewhere, but I can't get the story.
    Josh Pastner strikes again.....with leftover Brian Gregory players. What a combination.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post

Lionel works for the Orlando Magic in the player development department.