Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Also, our next opponent, the Colonials of GW (#A10memories), got beat by Rider tonight, 67-65. They also beat Hampton by 8 a few days ago.

Michael Porter Jr. is out for the year.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Does someone have a good Bourbon suggestion? I think maybe Rock Hill Farms or Blantons pairs well with terribly depressing news of this caliber....
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    Does someone have a good Bourbon suggestion? I think maybe Rock Hill Farms or Blantons pairs well with terribly depressing news of this caliber....
    What's to drink about? They smoked Emporia State by 5 without Porter last night.

So glad SucKS is visiting GIMMFD down in the Caymans.

Story from a bearkitten blogger: Let’s Talk About The Dumpster Fire That Is The Cayman Islands Classic

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Ugh...the most mizzou thing that could possibly happen. Think your favorite team is snake bitten? Take a look at the history of the mizzou football and basketball programs. It's depressing.

Iowa lost to S Dakota State today in the Caymans. Safe to say they're not too good. Richmond continuing the display of A-10 awfulness against UC. That conference is a train wreck this season.

Quote Originally Posted by X-ceptional View Post
    So glad SucKS is visiting GIMMFD down in the Caymans.

Story from a bearkitten blogger: Let’s Talk About The Dumpster Fire That Is The Cayman Islands Classic
    Well you see the high school gym they're playing at is because they haven't built the actual high school yet, just the gym lol. So that explains why the locker rooms are trash as well as other things. As for the production crew that's on the tournament committee. I was thinking about attending the championship game tomorrow, I saw some sUCks fans out at the bar and gave them a "Lets Go X" and we got to talking, they said that UC was staying at the Marriott, so they're accommodations for stay are just fine, and they said the games were fine in person. They sell beer in that high school gym, but yeah wouldn't be paying $10 to watch this shit show of a stream.

Was really hoping Wisconsin would've pulled that one out against UCLA for our SOS. They almost had it.

I watched the stream (but didn't spend a dime) and while the blogger's complaints are legit, it didn't occur to me to find it annoying while watching, because in my mind most of these early season tournaments are just money grabs by the promoters, decent experiences for the teams, but never a well produced affair for the fans.

That Champions Classic is an obvious exception.